Black Lantern Wonder Woman

#1 Posted by spider-pig23 (1117 posts) - - Show Bio

Why is Blackest Night Wonder Woman being released if she became a black lantern in Blackest Night #5? Judging by the artwork, she is normal. Is this implying a possibility of reversing a black lantern back to normal?
#2 Posted by NormanOsborn (37 posts) - - Show Bio

It doesn't make sense! 
Good catch! 
Maybe something they'll discover

#3 Posted by Emperor Gonzo Noir (19714 posts) - - Show Bio

I want to see all of the crappy Wondy foes as Black Lanterns
#4 Posted by glforthewin (2355 posts) - - Show Bio
@Emperor Gonzo Noir: me too. 
#5 Posted by Silver Knight75 (1145 posts) - - Show Bio

I just found out she turned... how many more have to have this happen until this is over?

#6 Edited by The_MVPs (84693 posts) - - Show Bio
@spider-pig23 said:

" Why is Blackest Night Wonder Woman being released if she became a black lantern in Blackest Night #5? Judging by the artwork, she is normal. Is this implying a possibility of reversing a black lantern back to normal? "

I'm guessing that Blackest Night Wonder Woman either A: Happens before Blackest Night #5...or B: Blackest Night Wonder Woman crosses through the main Blackest Night title. Issue #1 obviously takes place before BN #5. Going to have to wait until issue 2 to see how they play it going forward.
#7 Posted by danhimself (22539 posts) - - Show Bio

#8 Posted by spider-pig23 (1117 posts) - - Show Bio
@danhimself:

That answers my question. I have not read Blackest Night Wonder Woman #1 yet. Blackest Night Wonder Woman #1 must be set before Blackest night #5, and Blackest Night Wonder Woman #2 must be set in the present, since Wonder Woman is now a black lantern.
#9 Posted by Jerry Seinfeld (598 posts) - - Show Bio

This spoils some more of the story for me next time I see something that says something about Blackest Night I'm staying away.
#10 Posted by WW-Fan (2738 posts) - - Show Bio

Will Wonder Woman be Black Lantern?
#11 Posted by spider-pig23 (1117 posts) - - Show Bio
@WW-Fan:

Read Blackest Night #5 and you will discover that Wonder Woman is a black lantern.
#12 Posted by WW-Fan (2738 posts) - - Show Bio
@spider-pig23: 

okay :O i will
#13 Posted by Ferris08 (20 posts) - - Show Bio

does anyone know exactly when she was killed by Neron?.. because apparently this is why she's now a Black Lantern

#14 Posted by Griffin_2099 (571 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferris08:
Apparently she died at some time (I don't know when) and anyone who has died and come back in the DCU is being turned into a Black Lantern
#15 Posted by ArachKnight (165 posts) - - Show Bio
@Emperor Gonzo Noir:
Come now - Her villians are no more crappy than your Spider-man or X-men ones >:)
#16 Posted by Emperor Gonzo Noir (19714 posts) - - Show Bio
@ArachKnight:
 I give you Dr. Domino
#17 Posted by ArachKnight (165 posts) - - Show Bio
@Emperor Gonzo Noir:
@Emperor Gonzo Noir said:
" @ArachKnight:
I give you Dr. Domino
"
Wow....... That is ......Wow......... Okay - so that IS Really Really bad.  I did not know you meant like the Old School Crappy foes as lanters......That would be Wicked >:)
#18 Posted by Emperor Gonzo Noir (19714 posts) - - Show Bio
@ArachKnight: I know right?
#19 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio

It is just a WW manifestation since her and all the other heroes have avoided death and what not or something

#20 Posted by spider-pig23 (1117 posts) - - Show Bio
@Griffin_2099:
@Ferris08:
Wonder Woman died in Blackest Night #5 when Nekron shouted ''DIE!'', thus killing many superheroes such as Wonder Woman and Superman, and immediately turning them into Black Lanterns.
#21 Posted by ArachKnight (165 posts) - - Show Bio
@spider-pig23 said:
"@Griffin_2099:
@Ferris08:
Wonder Woman died in Blackest Night #5 when Nekron shouted ''DIE!'', thus killing many superheroes such as Wonder Woman and Superman, and immediately turning them into Black Lanterns. "

Okay so now I am caught up :)  - Kindof an odd thought. Genocide is not really Dead Yet - So That means we have two Dead Wonder Women now ?
#22 Posted by spider-pig23 (1117 posts) - - Show Bio

@ArachKnight:
Now, after the events of Blackest Night #6, Wonder Woman has been changed from a Black Lantern to a Star Sapphire.

#23 Posted by harleyquinn12 (1767 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferris08:
Sometime in the late 90's early 2000s(i think) cause I remember reading some JLA/JSA crossover from that time with Queen Hypollita(screw this) Diana's mother as Wonder Woman.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.