Bana Mihgdall amazons

#1 Posted by jointron33 (1902 posts) - - Show Bio

To bring these amazons into the new 52, keep the same basic premise: nomadic amazons who have assimilated various pantheons into their worship. The fact that the real amazons screw now to make more amazons is a non-issue. Thus, Artemis will be their champion, or Shim'tar.

#2 Posted by SCORPIO_CASSADINE (707 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm with it, I only wish Azzarello was. Amazons don't seem to be a priority with him, he prefers Diana's godly relatives.

#3 Posted by veronicacris (110 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm with it, I only wish Azzarello was. Amazons don't seem to be a priority with him, he prefers Diana's godly relatives.

yes is t's unfortunate. two Earths and there is 2 Amazons wow

#4 Edited by 4_color_image (217 posts) - - Show Bio

@veronicacris: well, there may be a few others. There is an exiled Amazon & a vampire amazon in Demon Knights. Also Cassie is the daughter of Lennox & Cassie's mothers looks very much like a pre-52 Amazon in the issue we find out Lennox is Cassie's dad.

#5 Posted by Press Oblivion (1643 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not sure. There's no proof that Lennox is Cassie's father. He just appears in that one panel of Teen Titans so to say that that is a fact is putting a lot of faith in that one image.

#6 Posted by 4_color_image (217 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not sure. There's no proof that Lennox is Cassie's father. He just appears in that one panel of Teen Titans so to say that that is a fact is putting a lot of faith in that one image.

It did appear in WTF!?!? month & most every DC comics I read in April had multiple WTF!?!? moments throughout them. Until it is disproven I will believe Lennox is her Dad.

#7 Posted by Press Oblivion (1643 posts) - - Show Bio

@4_color_image: Yeah it could be either or, depending on how you look at it, so yeah believe what you think is right I'm just saving the speculation until there is something definitive that says it's fact one way or another.

I'm looking at it like this . . . Lennox popped out of nowhere in the Wonder Woman title to help out with the whole Zola's baby thing, who's to say that he didn't pop out of nowhere to help with Cass. Perhaps he's the Nanny of Olympus or something.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.