annuals ???

#1 Posted by herrweis (401 posts) - - Show Bio

any good reason why she is not getting one again?

#2 Edited by veronicacris (110 posts) - - Show Bio

was thinking about this other day, I didn't heard anything about her annuals.

#3 Posted by 4_color_image (217 posts) - - Show Bio

Because for the most part Azz has a choke hold on her!!!

#4 Posted by Press Oblivion (1643 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, could be or it's the notion that DC doesn't think that it can sell Wonder Woman comics. There's no reason why Azzarello has to write the annual though.

#5 Posted by 4_color_image (217 posts) - - Show Bio

@4_color_image said:

Yeah, could be or it's the notion that DC doesn't think that it can sell Wonder Woman comics. There's no reason why Azzarello has to write the annual though.

I would love to see a =w= annual but the Batwoman team, but the annuals seem to be a launching board for upcoming events & Azz seems to have his story pretty tight for the next year or so. It could focus on Sups & Di but I really do not wanna read another date story of theirs!

#6 Posted by Press Oblivion (1643 posts) - - Show Bio

@4_color_image: They could tell a one-off adventure with Wonder Woman, if you use the Justice League comic as an example there are many things you can do with an Annual outside of Azzarello's adventure.

#7 Edited by drgnx (3513 posts) - - Show Bio

I didn't even notice she didn't get one. :s. did all the other league solos get one?

#8 Edited by herrweis (401 posts) - - Show Bio

@drgnx: yes and the 2nd round of annuals are coming soon

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.