Annual

#1 Posted by herrweis (437 posts) - - Show Bio

So,does anyone know if she is getting one like everyone else has?

#2 Posted by a88378438 (3420 posts) - - Show Bio

OK,let she lift earth

#3 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6532 posts) - - Show Bio

@herrweis said:

So,does anyone know if she is getting one like everyone else has?

I get the feeling you'll need to wait until the next group of annuals. I think they'd maybe announce them all at the same time.

Maybe she'll get one next time, and maybe there'll be a Batwoman one too. :)

#4 Posted by theOVOXO (94 posts) - - Show Bio

Since Cliff was absent for 3 issues him hoping that we get one in June.

#5 Posted by RazzaTazz (8968 posts) - - Show Bio

There should be one coming

#6 Posted by Press Oblivion (1656 posts) - - Show Bio

I have a couple of the other annuals of different titles and they don't really seem to be "One and Done" kinds of stories which annuals should be about. These Annuals have tied into the over all plot of the main book so my question would be what would a Wonder Woman Annual feature since Azzarello has such a tight grip on the series and it's direction, what would there be to expound upon from this series that he hasn't already planned out until issue 25 or more? It would almost have to be a "One and Done" story to fill the pages perhaps another chapter from her youth like the Zero issue or perhaps one of the themes from the Justice League comic like filling in the relationship with Steve Trevor or a missing nuance from her relationship with Clark..

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.