Amazon

#1 Posted by UsagiTsukino (245 posts) - - Show Bio

Other than having sex with meaisle saving child from drowning is there anyway the amazons can have children. I alway though the amazon could make like a potion or something.

#2 Posted by sethysquare (3842 posts) - - Show Bio

It was never being discussed before new 52 I think.

#3 Posted by Blood1991 (8082 posts) - - Show Bio

In mythology the Amazons did just as the new 52 amazons did. However, one of Diana's orgins is her being crafted from clay.

#4 Posted by Onemoreposter (4101 posts) - - Show Bio

I wish they would've stuck with the clay thing. I found that so much more magical, literally and metaphorically, than just pawning her off as one more bastard child of Zeus...

Whats the new way the Amazons have children? I haven't been following DCnU WW very closely.

#5 Posted by Blood1991 (8082 posts) - - Show Bio

@Onemoreposter: They go to sea find sailors "do adult things" then suck away their life force killing them. Then they keep the females to be trained as Amazons and the males are given to Hephaestus "they did simply kill them, but he took them in as assistants".

#6 Posted by Onemoreposter (4101 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991: Thanks. So the Amazons are "evil" now? Oooo, you're edgy DC...

*frowns and shakes head*

#7 Posted by UsagiTsukino (245 posts) - - Show Bio

Should there be any other way the amazon could get pregnant. Like they could now craft a baby from clay or they make a magic potion to make them pregnant or use a magic scroll.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.