Follow

Wonder Woman

Character » Wonder Woman appears in 8807 issues.

The Amazon princess, blessed with god-like super abilities, Wonder Woman is one of Earth's most powerful defenders of peace, justice, and equality and a member of the Justice League. She is considered an archetype for many heroines outside of comic book. Her initial origin depicted her as a clay baby brought to life by patron goddess Aphrodite, but in recent years she has been depicted as the daughter of Zeus and Amazon queen Hippolyta.

A Wonder Woman Game

ten4now

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ten4now

I was thinking it could be like a God of War but in todays time setting. and just like in the new 52 comic you would have to work your way of the island to men world and gain the powers from the gods like flight and super speed and all her other powers, plus gaining more weapons or the powers to the weapon she already has. learning new ways to fight and all the good things that i cannot think right now to make a better Wonder Woman game.

Press Oblivion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Press Oblivion

Sounds great! I like the premise. What elements would she have from the beginning? Like the lasso?

Avatar image for teamunitednerds
    TeamUnitedNerds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 7

I suppose that could be interesting. I'd prefer to have her be a side character in a JLA game, though

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ten4now: wonder woman never gained powers,she was born with them,the only power she seemed to gain was flight in the new 52,but her other powers in the current comics come from her amazonian roots and the fact that she is a semi-goddess(zeus's daugther).

a wonder woman videogame would be cool,if it' done properly,i'd like to see that happen.

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She'd have to be very violent, many costumes, many weapons , and a long storyline. Different uniforms, great graphics ! I'd buy it.

Press Oblivion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I suppose that could be interesting. I'd prefer to have her be a side character in a JLA game, though

No reason that you can't have both . . . Why limit yourself to just one notion or interpretation?

Avatar image for deactivated-5d22cbdd103e7
    deactivated-5d22cbdd103e7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Perhaps combine past and present? I'd like it as if other Superheroes didn't exist- no help from other members.

Considering the amazing creativity that goes into GOW I'd love to see the same done for her.

Avatar image for deactivated-60ae841330527
    deactivated-60ae841330527

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Okay but she has got to yell at least once: "This is Themyscira"!!!!

Press Oblivion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There's a lot of interesting ideas here. Anyone know a game developer to pass this on to?

Avatar image for cloudzackvincent
    cloudzackvincent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

i wish they would render her beautifully in the next game she appears.. i have seen her in 4 games( dcu online, justice league heroes, videos of injustice gods among us and mk vs dcu) .. and with the possible exception of dcuo.. she looks really ugly in all of those..... with the worse being injustice...

Press Oblivion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have to agree with you there.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.