Follow

Wonder Woman

Character » Wonder Woman appears in 8805 issues.

The Amazon princess, blessed with god-like super abilities, Wonder Woman is one of Earth's most powerful defenders of peace, justice, and equality and a member of the Justice League. She is considered an archetype for many heroines outside of comic book. Her initial origin depicted her as a clay baby brought to life by patron goddess Aphrodite, but in recent years she has been depicted as the daughter of Zeus and Amazon queen Hippolyta.

22 in power ranking!!

WW-Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By WW-Fan

hmm should't she be higher on that list? i mean she is lower then Wolverine! i think she has more power then him! 
    how do you let her be higher?
    Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#2  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
    @WW-Fan said:
    " hmm should't she be higher on that list? i mean she is lower then Wolverine! i think she has more power then him! how do you let her be higher? "
    The power ranking is dumber than a Bush administration =-]
    Citizen 14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Citizen 14
    @Son_of_Magnus said:
    " @WW-Fan said:
    " hmm should't she be higher on that list? i mean she is lower then Wolverine! i think she has more power then him! how do you let her be higher? "
    The power ranking is dumber than a Bush administration =-] "
    Zing! :]
    WW-Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By WW-Fan
    @Son_of_Magnus said:
    " @WW-Fan said:
    The power ranking is dumber than a Bush administration =-] "

yeah it looks like it :)
    xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#5  Edited By xerox_kitty

It still surprises me to see that people create threads about the Power Rankings.  Yes, it's a biased system... but if you love your favourite character that much, and are willing to spend hours clicking in favour of them, then you can tip the balance in their favour too.

Paragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By Paragon

It's true. I think one time, I managed to raise Stephen Colbert up into the top 10 for S&Gs because I had nothing better to do.

Avatar image for thejuggernautpunch
    TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@xerox-kitty said:
    " It still surprises me to see that people create threads about the Power Rankings.  Yes, it's a biased system... but if you love your favourite character that much, and are willing to spend hours clicking in favour of them, then you can tip the balance in their favour too. "
    It won't change anything . Characters have only more losses , wins don't increase for some reason .

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.