wonderbea's Wonder Woman #605 - Odyssey, Part 5: Runaway Fate review

On Diana as a Rebel

This issue is more interesting than exciting for me, which makes this issue more for cerebral readers. The topic where-in Diana narrates her childhood, finding "justice" and sort of growing up to become any modern day teenage rebel makes it kinda cool.

Overall it's a good read. :)

Other reviews for Wonder Woman #605 - Odyssey, Part 5: Runaway Fate

Men are bad 0

Once again the cover has nothing to do with the inside in any of their versions. A total waste of paper.This is the story of Wonder Woman where I've seen more violence against men than any other one, not violence. HATE. The story is boring to tears, where has the interesting story gone to? It's impossible to take Wonder Woman seriously this way.I recommend to avoid this muck and save your time and money....