harleyquinnhawkgirl's Wonder Woman #42 - Wrath of the Silver Serpent, Part 1: Contagion review

Did the Amazon Princess shine or just fade into the pages?

So in this issue of Wonde, 3 members of the Green Lantern Corps. are searching this razed planet. It used to be the home of Procanon, but is now destroyed by these intergalactic monsters eating every thing and everyone. Tulka Re is eaten, which I thought was sad, but I loved when they showed is ring status. I also love how they made a reference to Kilowog. Now on earth Wonder Woman is talking to Steve and then this ship interrupts destroying everything. Later Wonder Woman is knocked out by what seems to be the same beam from a lantern ring. As she gets up the leader turns out to be Wonder Woman's Aunt. The story I thought was very good and understandable. Now on to the details. The cover was totally average. It was very bla and boring. The penciling was very good. I was pretty impressed with it. If you look on page 6 then you know what I am talking about. The coloring was good. I thought the green shades were nice to look at. The over all art was good. Wonder Woman gets a solid 4 out of 5.
Posted by Illyana Rasputin

This was a very informative review, and makes me want to read the issue. I enjoy Wonder Woman as a Star Sapphire!