pauldro's Wonder Woman #2 - Home review

Wonder Woman rules.

The Good: Cliff Chiang's art is so legendary, I don't think Wonder Woman has had so many Iconic depictions. This comic is such an awesome female powered book, that I buy this for my niece. This series is my first dive into Wonder Woman, I know some of the back story but not too much, I like the relationship between Wonder Woman and the Amazonians. This starts to tell the familiar origin of Wonder Woman, but deviates in an exciting fashion.

The Bad:

Verdict: Wonder Woman still is making an impact in the DCU, she is the star of one of the greatest DC books in the new 52, The team really took the concept and made it their own.

Other reviews for Wonder Woman #2 - Home

So she likes losers ? 0

Review for Wonder Woman #2.The Story: Eris plots with Hera. Diana, Zola and Hermes get to Paradise Island and they get attacked by Eris.The Good: I really enjoy seeing gods scheme, here we have a woman scorned one to many times by her husband and she wants to take her revenge on Zeus by hitting on his latest conquest with the help of one their many children, it's like family drama turned up to 100. I really enjoy Zora, as Diana says she is the girl lost in the middle of nowhere, we found her in ...