User Reviews
2 (0)
1 (0)

3.75 stars 3.75/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews

The Knife is Yours 0

To be certain the entire approach of the new 52 Wonder Woman series has not always been to my liking.  The incorporation of random outside elements and the fighting among the gods is not usually the main reason that I read the character.  The story has been pretty well handled but has sputtered at times due to some slow pacing.  That is not the case here, because although this is a setup story, there is still lots going on here.  The events of the Zero issue are finally incorporated into the sto...

Wonder Woman #17 Rating 0

Cover & Solicit - 3/5Would I pick-up or buy the comic based on the solicit or cover alone?Are the alternate covers appealing?Does the solicit and cover portray what happens in the issue?Do I like the artist's style on the cover?Art, Colors & Inking - 3/5- Weighted DoubleDo I personally like this artist's style?Does the artist stay true to the characters appearance?If there are multiple artists do they blend well and not disturb the reading experience?Does the coloring/inking blend well w...