yeopop's Wonder Woman #16 - The Circle, Part Three of Four: The Wellspring of all Vengeance review

• yeopop wrote this review on .
  • yeopop has written a total of 78 reviews. The last one was for Hush

A bit better

The story begins with Diana's birt, a new version of how everything happened. Then we jump to the "Present day" when Captain Nazi's commando is attacking Themyscira and how Diana aids the Amazon with the the albino gorillas.

We have another story going on of how Sarge Steel suspects of Diana's attitude, so he sends Etta to investigate her, inside the house she finds a man that has red eyes.

Meanwhile, the battle in Themyscira goes on and Hyppolita is wounded.

Though the story is better than others we still don't know if the explanation Captain Nazi gave Diana in a warehouse is the present or the past, but it's entertaining and you have a good time reading it.
Posted by miki

good review

Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus

Great stuff.

Other reviews for Wonder Woman #16 - The Circle, Part Three of Four: The Wellspring of all Vengeance

a strong story continues 0

I was one of the new readers of Wonder Woman who started this new volume back with Heinberg as writer and I kept an open mind the entire time. I stuck it out and even when it was bad, I found good things to talk about. Now that all the hype of Gail Simone helming the series has died down, we can focus on the story rather than whose name is stamped on the cover. Let me say this, I didn't know how bad the story was before until I finally got a good one to read!We are introduced to the creation, th...