No explanation for pumkin bomb

#1 Edited by geodoc (270 posts) - - Show Bio

No one ever addressed this?  No way he would have been knocked out by that blast.

#2 Posted by AssertingValor (5392 posts) - - Show Bio

probably not, i agree

#3 Posted by Vance Astro (91233 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe Norman got better pumpkin bombs....

#4 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio
ebuchanan said:
"probably not, i agree"

Wait a second are you Aceswasp?
#5 Posted by geodoc (270 posts) - - Show Bio

I get that the whole floor was full of atlantean weapons and they exploded too, but come on.  He took laser fire and shots from ultron in WCA repeatedly.

#6 Posted by Vance Astro (91233 posts) - - Show Bio
geodoc said:
"I get that the whole floor was full of atlantean weapons and they exploded too, but come on.  He took laser fire and shots from ultron in WCA repeatedly."
Taking Laser shots from Ultron during West Coast Avengers doesn't mean anything.
#7 Posted by geodoc (270 posts) - - Show Bio

Not just from Ultron.  There's an issue where they are attacked by flying machines, and he's holding onto Tigra.  He takes most of their fire and shields her.  They kind of show this in Avengers/Invaders.  The many androids are firing directly at him and he takes it no problem.  Didn't Bendis say he was going to address WM?

#8 Posted by 9th Wonder (217 posts) - - Show Bio
geodoc said:
"Not just from Ultron.  There's an issue where they are attacked by flying machines, and he's holding onto Tigra.  He takes most of their fire and shields her.  They kind of show this in Avengers/Invaders.  The many androids are firing directly at him and he takes it no problem.  Didn't Bendis say he was going to address WM?"
Norman may have stronger pumpkin bombs...you never know.
Bendis did say he was going to address Wonder Man..
#9 Posted by geodoc (270 posts) - - Show Bio

Thought so.  Now that Bendis is off Mighty A, I wonder what team Wonderman will be on if any.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.