why is her costume so ugly?

#1 Posted by justice teen (494 posts) - - Show Bio

is this really the best they could do? This is tacky, but the stealth version is cool.

#2 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13623 posts) - - Show Bio

Hush. It fine.

#3 Posted by The Stegman (25982 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah..it is kinda tacky, looks like something she'd wear to the gym or something...but hey, whatever, she's still pretty awesome in the show.

#4 Posted by KnightRise (4762 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Stegman said:

Yeah..it is kinda tacky, looks like something she'd wear to the gym or something...but hey, whatever, she's still pretty awesome in the show.

that could always be a relation to the tshirt and jeans she wore in the comics. And Superboy wears his t-shirt, jeans, and work boots.

#5 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (34958 posts) - - Show Bio

Yea I dont like it, I will NEVER understand why DC doesn't dress the Wonder family in Greek warrior style armor for there costumes 

#6 Posted by danhimself (22713 posts) - - Show Bio

be happy with what she's wearing...it could be worse

Whats Up
#7 Posted by The Stegman (25982 posts) - - Show Bio
@KnightRise:  

@The Stegman said:

that could always be a relation to the tshirt and jeans she wore in the comics. And Superboy wears his t-shirt, jeans, and work boots.

Jeans are one thing, anything can match with jeans...but red sweatpants..that's..phew, that's pushing it.  
Replace the jogging pants with leather, and it'll be just dandy.

#8 Posted by oraclefyre (936 posts) - - Show Bio

It's practical though, it might change with character development.

#9 Posted by justice teen (494 posts) - - Show Bio

@danhimself: this is so much better than what they gave her on the show, but ya she still awesome im just sad it wasnt donna they pick :(

#10 Posted by War Killer (20291 posts) - - Show Bio

I like it.

#11 Posted by Mercy_ (91871 posts) - - Show Bio

@War Killer said:

I like it.

Same here

#12 Posted by justice teen (494 posts) - - Show Bio

why do you like it, whats to like

#13 Posted by Delphic (1533 posts) - - Show Bio

@danhimself said:

Whats Up

You know honestly it looks like what she is wearing is based largely on this.

#14 Posted by hyperman (473 posts) - - Show Bio

they should have used something more similiar to her current costume, i really like it!

#15 Posted by Video_Martian (5562 posts) - - Show Bio

I like her YJ costume although I just really like Cassie so I don't mind what she wears.

#16 Posted by fodigg (6136 posts) - - Show Bio

@danhimself said:

Whats Up

Honestly it seems like an updated version of this made out to be more "athlete" than "90s". I like it, personally. I like the idea of Wonder Girl as an overachieving gym rat. You know, as opposed to the darker, edgier, angrier version we have in Lobdell's Teen Titans.

#17 Posted by Video_Martian (5562 posts) - - Show Bio

@justice teen said:

why do you like it, whats to like

It looks cute.

#18 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

It should have been Donna, and I'm a Cassie fan

#19 Posted by Underachiever007 (107 posts) - - Show Bio

To be honest, this is one of the few cases in which I actually like the New 52 design better.

#20 Posted by Dhor (282 posts) - - Show Bio

@Underachiever007 said:

To be honest, this is one of the few cases in which I actually like the New 52 design better.

agreed

#21 Posted by sethysquare (3842 posts) - - Show Bio

@Underachiever007 said:

true dat.

#22 Edited by ArtsyGal (125 posts) - - Show Bio

@Underachiever007 said:

That's the best design for Cassie ever. I've always liked Donna's space outfit, and Cassie having that, along with a hood and a new, awesome lasso is just amazing. I also love her gloves and new bracelets! And is that her doing that thing where she can cross her hands in front of her to create a force field? Awesome!

Just wondering, how strong, fast, and durable is Cassie? And what about her lasso?

#23 Posted by timelord786 (188 posts) - - Show Bio

At the current moment with Cassie with her hot new uniform she is my favorite female superhero and looks like a real bad ass.

#24 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

The New52 cassie is an improvement.

The YJ Cassie needs to be beaten to death. With Megan's burnt corpse.

#25 Posted by Wboy (442 posts) - - Show Bio

YJ Cassie is pretty awesome with her powers depiction. She could even go toe to toe with YJ Superboy.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.