New Lasso

#1 Posted by mighty dude (405 posts) - - Show Bio

Does anyone know the oficial powers of her new lariat?

#2 Posted by E.I.S.A.M. (369 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought it was making the person tied by it feel their own rage or something, but I actually haven't read the teen titans since Johns left the book.

#3 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

It allows her to age 6 years while everyone else in comics stays the exact same.

#4 Posted by mighty dude (405 posts) - - Show Bio
@Zoom:
Huh?
#5 Edited by AngelFrost (2833 posts) - - Show Bio
@Zoom:

Lol, I think I get it 

=P

And so, can her lasso still do the lightning thing?
because I thought that was awesome.
#6 Edited by Comiclove5 (1255 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know, I know it changed every since she changed from Demi-Goddess to Goddess. I think it is the same as Wondey's and Donna's.
@Zoom:
Just got what you meant, lol.

#7 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

For those that don't get the joke, Cassie was 12 when she was first introduced in 1996.  She has since aged at 18.
The rest of the children have aged from 16 to 18.  No adult in comics has aged at all since 1996.  In fact, Green Arrow is now 20 years younger than he was back then.

#8 Posted by BoOMbOoMpOw (1711 posts) - - Show Bio

What ? she has a new Lasso ??? I  didn`t  even notice that . Lol

#9 Posted by htb106 (1641 posts) - - Show Bio

I guess we could continue this thread for her New 52 lasso.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.