Is Cassie Bi Sexual?

#1 Posted by krspaceT (1458 posts) - - Show Bio

Amazons did have a rep for it...

#2 Posted by BlackArmor (6121 posts) - - Show Bio

Whatever happened to people's belief in the existence of platonic non romantic friendships, you can have a close best friend of the same gender without being gay with them. Please end this before you create another group of people like the Tim and Conner shippers, please we really don't need more of those people

#3 Posted by hectorsquall (1137 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlackArmor said:

Whatever happened to people's belief in the existence of platonic non romantic friendships, you can have a close best friend of the same gender without being gay with them. Please end this before you create another group of people like the Tim and Conner shippers, please we really don't need more of those people

Agreed!

Wait a minute! Kara x Cassie...

#4 Posted by Video_Martian (5631 posts) - - Show Bio

I WISH... =/

#5 Posted by BlackArmor (6121 posts) - - Show Bio

@hectorsquall: Granted a CassiexKara fandom would generate some pretty awesome fan art, but still it's the principle that I'm concerned with, it doesn't matter how great the end product may be I cannot bring myself to support the practice...........no matter how awesome it may be

#6 Posted by krspaceT (1458 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlackArmor: From what I read once, most people are just a tad bisexual, not Bi sexual to an extreme.

#7 Edited by htb106 (1641 posts) - - Show Bio

they're really good friends, they're hugging, what's wrong with that?

#8 Posted by sethysquare (3843 posts) - - Show Bio

uhm... no.

#9 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

Bahaha!

#10 Posted by krspaceT (1458 posts) - - Show Bio

@sethysquare: erm.....casual sex?

#11 Posted by oraclefyre (936 posts) - - Show Bio

Have you seen her with Rose Wilson? Some belligerent sexual tension going on there...

#12 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio
@BlackArmor said:

This happened; 
#13 Posted by starrk_coyote (610 posts) - - Show Bio
@mr.obvious said:

I WISH... =/

@Deranged Midget said:

Bahaha!

true! ^ 
#14 Edited by BlackArmor (6121 posts) - - Show Bio

@htb106 said:

they're really good friends, they're hugging, what's wrong with that?

Thank You!!!! Finally somebody who can differentiate friendship from sexual attraction

@oraclefyre said:

Have you seen her with Rose Wilson? Some belligerent sexual tension going on there...

or you know they could just hate each other

#15 Edited by The Stegman (20867 posts) - - Show Bio

I WISH... =/

This.
#16 Posted by oraclefyre (936 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlackArmor said:

@oraclefyre said:

or you know they could just hate each other

I know, but a girl can dream though:)

#17 Posted by krspaceT (1458 posts) - - Show Bio

.......Maybe I shouldn't read T.V tropes

#18 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (11756 posts) - - Show Bio

No.

#19 Posted by AweSam (7121 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlackArmor said:

Whatever happened to people's belief in the existence of platonic non romantic friendships, you can have a close best friend of the same gender without being gay with them.

I swear, if you even think of taking this away from me.

#20 Posted by BlackArmor (6121 posts) - - Show Bio

@AweSam said:

@BlackArmor said:

Whatever happened to people's belief in the existence of platonic non romantic friendships, you can have a close best friend of the same gender without being gay with them.

I swear, if you even think of taking this away from me.

Don't know if that's possible because no matter what I do it will always be on Google Images, I know, I've checked...multiple times.........um anyway I still stand by my point of the importance of societies belief and embracing on non romantic platonic relationships or whatever

#21 Posted by DMC (1549 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlackArmor said:

Whatever happened to people's belief in the existence of platonic non romantic friendships....

Find out more @ 6:00 on "Sick Sad World"

#22 Posted by Superboy101 (59 posts) - - Show Bio

which comic is this from? anyone know?

#23 Posted by TeamUnitedNerds (402 posts) - - Show Bio

It's basically irrelevant to me. I heard that the lesbian subcontext went away post-flashpoint

#24 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (11756 posts) - - Show Bio

@TeamUnitedNerds said:

It's basically irrelevant to me. I heard that the lesbian subcontext went away post-flashpoint

yup, she and Lobdell-Tim are knocking the boots.

#25 Posted by daredevil21134 (9201 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlackArmor said:

I couldn't agree more

#26 Posted by Veshark (8560 posts) - - Show Bio

Pretty sure they're not. Same-gender friends can be close to one another (both emotionally and physically); that's not a guarantee of homosexuality or bisexuality.

I think it's more of a case of - to use the male term - bromance, rather than romance.

#27 Edited by Primebonnick (1114 posts) - - Show Bio

no man they just good friends. Hope they will also be close in the new 52

#28 Edited by Guardian_of_Gravity (2951 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackarmor said:

Can't be friends with someone of the opposite gender, you must secretly want to have sex with them.

Can't be friends with someone of the same gender, you must secretly want to have sex with them.

So clearly the only platonic relationships we can have are with genderless robo-

OH GOD DAMN IT

#29 Posted by BlackArmor (6121 posts) - - Show Bio
#30 Posted by Guardian_of_Gravity (2951 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackarmor: When I'm in my sixties, you won't be worrying about whether your kids are going to be gay. You're going to wonder if they're going to marry a robot. :P

#31 Posted by BlackArmor (6121 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackarmor: When I'm in my sixties, you won't be worrying about whether your kids are going to be gay. You're going to wonder if they're going to marry a robot. :P

#32 Posted by Outside_85 (7162 posts) - - Show Bio

I wonder, is there a 'Is Batman bi?' thread?

#33 Posted by COBRAMORPH (1411 posts) - - Show Bio

girls hug & kiss when they greet each other all the time. Hold hands etc.

Anime has taught me that they all want to compare boob size by grabbing each other in public.

#34 Edited by Jimmie_Hudson_ (284 posts) - - Show Bio

nice

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.