6 of the comics in "Appearances" don't have any

#1 Posted by Roxanne Starr (9093 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't get it. Six of the comics in Appearances have "0" underneath. How can they even show up on the roster?

#2 Posted by jloneblackheart (5499 posts) - - Show Bio

that usually happens when an appearance is removed. i don't know if they will eventually disappear or remain forever.

#3 Posted by Roxanne Starr (9093 posts) - - Show Bio
@jloneblackheart said:
" that usually happens when an appearance is removed. i don't know if they will eventually disappear or remain forever. "
That's a good thing to know.

I do a lot of artists' bios and have recently been going into their projects and crediting them to rack up points. I wouldn't want to get into trouble by making a mistake that cannot ever be corrected.
#4 Posted by jordama (4225 posts) - - Show Bio

Is there a reason why the concept officially never appears?
#5 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio
@jordama said:
" Is there a reason why the concept officially never appears? "
I wanna know who thought to add it to Ambush Bug?!   

Anyway, it's probably to avoid people from abusing the concept by adding it to every issue a female character was hit in a fight or something not worthy of being in a kitchen appliance.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.