Who are the smartest women in comics?

  • 124 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
#1 Posted by Queen Kong (1603 posts) - - Show Bio

So who are comics..smartest women.

#2 Posted by No_Name_ (17403 posts) - - Show Bio

Barbara Gordon


GENIUS

caption


#3 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

Emma frost


Genius
Moderator
#4 Posted by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio

Moria Mctaggert  (deceased)

Oracle/Barbra Gordon

wow its kinda difficult to come up with any names. Is Sue Storm a genius?

Emma Frost?

Moderator
#5 Posted by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio

She Hulk

Moderator
#6 Posted by Vance Astro (91238 posts) - - Show Bio
Destiny
Nebula
Maya Hensen.
Moira McTaggert 
Veronica Cale
Jennifer Walters
Barbara Gordon
Amanda Waller
Dr.Pamela Isley
Viper\Madame Hydra
Carol Danvers
Raven Darkholme
Moondragon
Moderator
#7 Posted by Queen Kong (1603 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"
Destiny
Nebula
Maya Hensen.
Moira McTaggert 
Veronica Cale
Jennifer Walters
Barbara Gordon
Amanda Waller
Dr.Pamela Isley
Viper\Madame Hydra
Carol Danvers
Raven Darkholme
Moondragon
"
Is this in order?
#8 Posted by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice list

Moderator
#9 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio

Moira McTaggert

Barbara Gordon

She-Hulk ?

#10 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"Emma Frost?
"
Of course emma you silly billy

http://www.marvel.com/universe/Frost,_Emma
Moderator
#11 Posted by Vance Astro (91238 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"Nice list
"
Thanks.

@Queen Kong..yes it's in order but I should switch Mystique and Marvel's places because Mystique seems to be smarter than Carol.
Moderator
#12 Posted by No_Name_ (17403 posts) - - Show Bio
OH Dr. Pam  Isley is a good one! Didn't think of her.
#13 Posted by Vance Astro (91238 posts) - - Show Bio

i forgot Emma and Storm...Storm ain't a genius but she is fairly smart.I also forgot Misty Knight,Black Widow and Jessica Drew.

Moderator
#14 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

Jessie drew?

frilz?
hmmm

LOL
Moderator
#15 Posted by Queen Kong (1603 posts) - - Show Bio

Is Maya Hensen really that smart?

#16 Posted by Mer-Man (3360 posts) - - Show Bio

Psh, Smart Women :P


jk
#17 Posted by Vance Astro (91238 posts) - - Show Bio
Queen Kong said:
"Is Maya Hensen really that smart?
"
According to the Iron Manual she's a level 7 intellectual.The top level...Same as Iron Man,Reed,Doom,and Moira Mctaggert.
Moderator
#18 Posted by Queen Kong (1603 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Queen Kong said:
"Is Maya Hensen really that smart?
"
According to the Iron Manual she's a level 7 intellectual.The top level...Same as Iron Man,Reed,Doom,and Moira Mctaggert."
Well she did create Extremis...and she seemed to be smarter than Tony on many occasions.Isn't she dead though?
#19 Posted by Erik (32815 posts) - - Show Bio

... The least popular. Lol

#20 Posted by Queen Kong (1603 posts) - - Show Bio
erik said:
"... The least popular. Lol"
Huh?
#21 Posted by Vance Astro (91238 posts) - - Show Bio
Queen Kong said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Queen Kong said:
"Is Maya Hensen really that smart?
"
According to the Iron Manual she's a level 7 intellectual.The top level...Same as Iron Man,Reed,Doom,and Moira Mctaggert."
Well she did create Extremis...and she seemed to be smarter than Tony on many occasions.Isn't she dead though?
"
Nah Maya is alive I think..I think the woman he worked with during HyperVelocity died though.I think a building fell on her or something.
Moderator
#22 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

who's iron man's friend? pepper somebody

Moderator
#23 Posted by Queen Kong (1603 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"who's iron man's friend? pepper somebody"
Pepper Potts?  She's pretty smart!
#24 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

thats her name!

Moderator
#25 Posted by Vance Astro (91238 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"thats her name!"
Her name was actually Virgina Potts..but I believe it's Virginia Hogan now.Pepper is her nickname.
Moderator
#26 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

Mkay

Moderator
#27 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"i forgot Emma and Storm...Storm ain't a genius but she is fairly smart.I also forgot Misty Knight,Black Widow and Jessica Drew."

Depending on the nature of the list, Storm MIGHT be included.  She's more in the category of "Wise" than she is "Genius". 
#28 Posted by No_Name_ (17403 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"who's iron man's friend? pepper somebody"
cute
#29 Posted by No_Name_ (17403 posts) - - Show Bio

TALIA AL GHUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


caption


#30 Posted by Vance Astro (91238 posts) - - Show Bio
BatgirlBabs said:
"TALIA AL GHUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

caption


"
Forgot about Talia.
Moderator
#31 Posted by Gypsy King (93 posts) - - Show Bio

You guys forgot to mention FairChild from Gen13

#32 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

Sage!

Moderator
#33 Posted by Vance Astro (91238 posts) - - Show Bio
Gypsy King said:
"You guys forgot to mention FairChild from Gen13"
She ain't that smart....
Moderator
#34 Posted by BangingBootyNurseT (143 posts) - - Show Bio

Emma Frost and Jean Grey


#35 Posted by Queen Kong (1603 posts) - - Show Bio
BangingBootyNurseT said:
"Emma Frost and Jean Grey

"
Emma is a borderline genius..but Jean..nah.
#36 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah jean isn't as smart as miss frost

Moderator
#37 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

....QK beat me to it

Moderator
#38 Posted by Queen Kong (1603 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"....QK beat me to it"
=)
#39 Posted by Precise (22886 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a longshot, but Mary Marvel?.. She does have the wisdom of a god.

#40 Posted by Queen Kong (1603 posts) - - Show Bio
Precise said:
"This is a longshot, but Mary Marvel?.. She does have the wisdom of a god."
So does Wonder Woman...that's why she's on the list.Good one.
#41 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider Woman

#42 Posted by Vance Astro (91238 posts) - - Show Bio

I already said that.

Moderator
#43 Posted by Wildstar (1012 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Gypsy King said:
"You guys forgot to mention FairChild from Gen13"
She ain't that smart...."
Vance, she's a uber genius.
#44 Posted by Vance Astro (91238 posts) - - Show Bio
Wildstar said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Gypsy King said:
"You guys forgot to mention FairChild from Gen13"
She ain't that smart...."
Vance, she's a uber genius.
"
Why because she went to Princeton? So did my art teacher....
Moderator
#45 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

The Vixen

#46 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

is blindfold super smart?

Moderator
#47 Posted by Vance Astro (91238 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"is blindfold super smart?"
She's fairly smart.No genius though I don't think.
Moderator
#48 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

and what about Meggan?

Moderator
#49 Posted by Queen Kong (1603 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Wildstar said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Gypsy King said:
"You guys forgot to mention FairChild from Gen13"
She ain't that smart...."
Vance, she's a uber genius.
"
Why because she went to Princeton? So did my art teacher...."
Fairchild is a genius Vance...

pixelized
said:
"and what about Meggan?"
Meggan is of above average intellect but she's not a genius.
#50 Posted by Precise (22886 posts) - - Show Bio

Hm.. Valeria Von Doom!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.