cartoon series on wolverine

#1 Posted by thisbl00d (1 posts) - - Show Bio

there should be a new cartoon series on wolverine

showing each and every details of him given by marvel ....like from childhood to being an x-man.....a worldwide release in a few selected languages might fetch some attention to marvel............what do you guys think??

#2 Posted by The_MVPs (84693 posts) - - Show Bio

I can no longer stand Wolverine, its out of control, he's in every freak'in comic from here to Ann Arbor.
Post Edited:2007-05-26 00:46:05

#3 Posted by BLACK DAWN (75 posts) - - Show Bio

i like the sound of it, i'd rather watch true marvel characters than cartoons like xmen evolution

#4 Posted by Poo Poo List (117 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh boy, another fanboy to play with.

#5 Posted by G-Man (34125 posts) - - Show Bio

There will be one I think in 2008. It's gonna be called something like, Wolverine and the X-Men. I'll look up the information and post it tomorrow.

Staff
#6 Posted by nightmere master (53 posts) - - Show Bio

it could be cool i guess......

#7 Posted by NiteFly (1459 posts) - - Show Bio

What they should bring back is spiderman and his amazing friends. That firestar was hot!

#8 Posted by G-Man (34125 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay this is from the Wizard Mega Movie issue that came out like a month ago (you can probably still find it on newstands or comic shops):

Wolverine and the X-Men

Release date: TBA

Greg Johnson is the story editor and it'll be executive produced by Craig Kyle and Eric Rollman.

"He's the best there is at what he does, and soon he'll be leading another group of X-Men back to television for more mutant-filled action and adventure.

Rather than exploring the same old territory, 'Wolverine and the X-Men' will put its own unique spin on the mutant mythos, with the clawed Canadian stepping up into a focal role. In addition to new storylines, fans can also expect to see their favorite mutants sporting new threads.

'This is a different time and place. Our show has to stand on its own and by the same token, we want to keep it moving forward and keeping with the looks and feels of today's shows.'"

No images available at this time.

Staff
#9 Posted by Constantine (16046 posts) - - Show Bio

It could be good doesn't sound to bad

#10 Posted by The_MVPs (84693 posts) - - Show Bio

NiteFly says:

"What they should bring back is spiderman and his amazing friends. That firestar was hot!"

Hell ya she was.

#11 Posted by G-Man (34125 posts) - - Show Bio

It'll seem weird with Wolverine leading, but let's not forget he actually was team leader for a while.

I loved Spider-Man and his Amazing Friends. The X-Men episodes were cool except I still to this day cannot figure out why Wolverine had an Australian accent! The only downside was...Ms. Lions. Woof, indeed.

Staff
#12 Posted by The_MVPs (84693 posts) - - Show Bio

Lmao, thats awsome, but Wolverine cracks me up, he sounds like Mad Max.

#13 Posted by G-Man (34125 posts) - - Show Bio

They also had this vid. Not sure what the point was. Not really pc.

Staff
#14 Posted by The_MVPs (84693 posts) - - Show Bio

hahahaha, lmao, wtf was that.

#15 Posted by G-Man (34125 posts) - - Show Bio

Who takes the time to make a five second clip like that? It doesn't seem worth it. AND then they go and upload it.

Staff
#16 Posted by Captain Hazard (1568 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel annouced I think it was about a year ago movies and tv shows they were going to come out with. If I remember right the tv shows were:

Cartoons:

Wolverine and The X-Men

Fantastic Four(already has been on tv)

Spider-Man

Iron Man

Live Action:

Moon Knight

#17 Posted by G-Man (34125 posts) - - Show Bio

There's also gonna be a Dr. Strange dvd movie and Teen Avengers with new characters (not the Young Avengers0.

What's cool is DC is going to make some too. There's gonna be Justice League: The New Frontier, in the style of Darwyn Cooke's series; Superman: Doomsday (out of continuity of his other appearances); and Teen Titans: Judas Contract (not in the Teen Titans cartoon format, more like the comic when Deathstroke had Terra infiltrate the team).

Staff
#18 Posted by DEADPOOL (2710 posts) - - Show Bio

As long as Deadpool guest stars or makes casual appearances, I'll watch it.

...Who am I kidding? I'll watch it anyway, if only for the fact that I like X-Men cartoons and I love alternate realities.

But Deadpool would be a big plus, especially since he never got to appear in X-Men: Evolution before it was canceled.

#19 Posted by DEADPOOL (2710 posts) - - Show Bio

G-Man says:

""

Those voices are SOOO hokey!!!

#20 Posted by Cosmic Sentinel (3749 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyclops and Xavier sounded hilarious, as well as Wolverine down under. Maybe they knew that in the future, he'd be played by an aussie.

#21 Posted by -000 (226 posts) - - Show Bio

Every character sounded weird in that Spider-Man clip.

#22 Posted by GL Bertron (3708 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm glad the normal hecklers got here while I was gone, so I don't nedd to remind everyone about the new cult, The Way of the Wolverine.

#23 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

lol

i would love to see a Wolverine series might not last long but hell id buy it

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.