Wolverine's powers work how?

#1 Posted by magnuskhan (56 posts) - - Show Bio

How does wolverine body removes all the bullets in his body that does goes right through him? Like does his body just push the bullets out (ouch)or does his body just heal around them? I honestly don't know can someone give a real answer.

#2 Posted by God_Spawn (35985 posts) - - Show Bio

I've seen bullets go throw him quite often. Other times I'd just say they get pushed out.

#3 Posted by moywar700 (2775 posts) - - Show Bio

If wolverine tried to remove his wisdom teeth, they would grow right back. Bullets get pushed out? That doesn't make very much sense.

#4 Posted by God_Spawn (35985 posts) - - Show Bio

@moywar700 said:

If wolverine tried to remove his wisdom teeth, they would grow right back. Bullets get pushed out? That doesn't make very much sense.

The tissues heals in layers. Wolverine explained this when Nitro blew him up. The muscle tissue would heal first where the bullet is at then continue to heal towards the skin and then push the bullet the out as the hole closes.

#5 Posted by JohnnyWalker (821 posts) - - Show Bio
@magnuskhan: at the beginning of vol3, he has to pop them out himself or he will just heal around them making him cut them out more painfully. seems a good explanation. and if you are wondering what hurts more: taking damage or healing. he says it hurts more to heal.
#6 Posted by magnuskhan (56 posts) - - Show Bio

thanks

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.