Follow

Wolverine

Character » Wolverine appears in 16078 issues.

A long-lived mutant with the rage of a beast and the soul of a Samurai, James "Logan" Howlett's once mysterious past is filled with blood, war, and betrayal. Possessing an accelerated healing factor, keenly enhanced senses, and bone claws in each hand (along with his skeleton) that are coated in adamantium; Wolverine is, without question, the ultimate weapon.

Wolverine's OTHER Son??

• 54 results
    SoA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#51  Edited By SoA

yes, yes we do :D

Avatar image for violet_eyed_dragon
    Violet-Eyed Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

@DEGRAAF said:
    " @Violet-Eyed Dragon: @Mr.Hulk_Smashin'!: carmilla black only thinks that Hulk is her father but it hasnt been proven yet, i would say he's not is you look at all of his kids abillities compared to hers.  Lyra is his daughter thru genetic engineering and is from another dimension and got his DNA thru kissing him. Skaar and Hiro-Kala (who for all we know are twins) were both with his wife.  Bret and his twin brother i think ive heard of but i dont know their back stories and i cant find anything on them "
    yeah i mean hasn't hulk married twice?? and lyrra doesn't count since she is from a different dimension.  @DEGRAAF said:
    " @Violet-Eyed Dragon:
    he has a whole page to himself. Just type Hiro-Kala  
    the first 10 or 11 issues of son of hulk was about Skaar, the rest of the series was about Hiro-Kala.  He also had his own War of King tie in. He is shown as phycotic but he says he is out to save the universe from the old strong power and any other unnatural power besides the power cosmic, he never changes in to a green monster but has figured out how to use his powers with out changing and that his powers are limited only by his mind. He has turned Glactus in to a poisoned, addict who craves for the old strong power "
    oh wow so he is kind of a villain@bingbangboom said:
    " All I am saying is... can i go to the Savage Land? Sounds better than Vegas "
    lol  i bet it was like chris claremont's ultimate fantasy land that he got a chance to write
    Jk-Prodigy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By Jk-Prodigy
    @Rosebunse: They must have seen this thread. 

2) Regarding Daken, have you guys ever thought about him come across Erista, Wolverine's son in the Savage Land? I can only imagine the chaos that would happen if Daken met his younger half-brother…

Way: There was mention of the Savage Land during a recent story conference and the thought did cross my mind

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=28226
    Ran76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@forsake said:

@Violet-Eyed Dragon

said:

"

Another adventure led the X-Men back to the Savage Land, or what remained of it. Instead of the prehistoric jungle, they found only ashes, as the Savage Land had been destroyed in a fire. It’s people, however, had escaped to an adjacent dimension, where time moved somewhat faster. Colossus was reunited with Nereel who now was the chief of her tribe and also had an approximately six-eight year old son. Piotr asked about the child’s father, wondering if he had perished in the fire, only to learn that he had left Nereel long before. He failed to notice that Nereel was obviously speaking about himself, as the boy was even named after him, Peter. Only Colossus‘ teammate, Longshot, knew but Nereel swore him to secrecy. With the help of the High Evolutionary, the Savage Land was restored and the X-Men left, again trying to maintain their cover.

[Uncanny X-Men Annual #12]

I know Pete can turn into metal but I never thought he was that dense

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.