Follow

Wolverine

Character » Wolverine appears in 16088 issues.

A long-lived mutant with the rage of a beast and the soul of a Samurai, James "Logan" Howlett's once mysterious past is filled with blood, war, and betrayal. Possessing an accelerated healing factor, keenly enhanced senses, and bone claws in each hand (along with his skeleton) that are coated in adamantium; Wolverine is, without question, the ultimate weapon.

Wolverine's OTHER Son??

• 54 results
    Avatar image for violet_eyed_dragon
    Violet-Eyed Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

It says on Wikipedia that in a time on the X-Men before Magneto ripped his adamantium out he slept with a Savage Land chieftess named Gahck.  It also says that Gahck had a kid (which Logan didn't know about).  The kid was named Erista.  The only other reference I could find was here on the vine, but it only says that it was Wolverine's son and gives this one picture of him as an infant.  Could someone explain more about what happened to him.       
    camodude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By camodude

nothing else he had only that one appearance.

Violet-Eyed Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thats kind of wierd.  i mean, with so much of wolverine's past explored, you'd have thought someone would have brought up this kid of his.  I mean, Daken doesn't even know??
    NagolNuff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By NagolNuff

wolvie just has kids left and right gosh man keep it in your pants...or at least wear protection /./

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4  Edited By The_Ghostshell
    @NagolNuff said:
    " wolvie just has kids left and right gosh man keep it in your pants...or at least wear protection /./ "
    lol
    xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#5  Edited By xerox_kitty
    @Violet-Eyed Dragon said:
    " thats kind of wierd.  i mean, with so much of wolverine's past explored, you'd have thought someone would have brought up this kid of his.  I mean, Daken doesn't even know?? "
    It happened to Colossus too.  I think it was during the Secret Wars when he slept with a chick from the Savage Land, who had his kid without him even knowing about it.  Either the next Generation of X-Men are gonna come from the Savage Land, or they'll never be seen or heard from again... I'm guessing the latter.
    Violet-Eyed Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xerox-kitty said:
    " @Violet-Eyed Dragon said:
    " thats kind of wierd.  i mean, with so much of wolverine's past explored, you'd have thought someone would have brought up this kid of his.  I mean, Daken doesn't even know?? "
    It happened to Colossus too.  I think it was during the Secret Wars when he slept with a chick from the Savage Land, who had his kid without him even knowing about it.  Either the next Generation of X-Men are gonna come from the Savage Land, or they'll never be seen or heard from again... I'm guessing the latter. "

wait could you explain more about that collosus has a kid??  wow if shadowcat ever comes back boy will she be mad. 
    Violet-Eyed Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@NagolNuff said:
    "wolvie just has kids left and right gosh man keep it in your pants...or at least wear protection /./ "

he only has two and one of them was with his wife (or wait is there another I haven't heard of??)
    danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By danhimself

being in the Savage Land must make you easy or something

Violet-Eyed Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wait i just did some research on collosus's son.  it says the mother is a lady named nareel with a mohawk as large as daken's.  was collosus dating kitty when he slept with nareel?? 
    Avatar image for mr_hulk_smashin__
    Mr.Hulk_Smashin'!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

this isn't as bad as Hulk he's got: Skaar, Lyra, Carmilla Black, Bret (and his twin brother), and Hiro-Kala. those are all the ones I KNOW OF.

Violet-Eyed Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Mr.Hulk_Smashin'! said:
    "this isn't as bad as Hulk he's got: Skaar, Lyra, Carmilla Black, Bret (and his twin brother), and Hiro-Kala. those are all the ones I KNOW OF. "

Actually its not quite certain that Carmilla Black is Hulk's kid (though she probably is Bruce Banner's ).  Lyra is from a different dimension, so she doesn't count.  Skaar was with his wife.  I've never heard of Bret, Bret's brother, and Hiro-Kala (could you explain). 
    Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#12  Edited By Son_of_Magnus

I would not be surprised if Wolverine left little b@$t@rds on each and every continent.

logansgirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By logansgirl
    @Son_of_Magnus said:
    "I would not be surprised if Wolverine left little b@$t@rds on each and every continent. "

I agree, Wolverine has been w/ more women than Captain Kirk!
    NagolNuff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By NagolNuff
    @Sabbatha: lol
    TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

#15  Edited By TheBlueAngel93
    @danhimself said:
    "being in the Savage Land must make you easy or something "
    Well can you really blame them, I mean look at what the woman wear there... 

Violet-Eyed Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@War Killer said:
    "@danhimself said:

"

wow that is astoundingly provocative!!
    Rune

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Rune
    @Son_of_Magnus said:
    " I would not be surprised if Wolverine left little b@$t@rds on each and every continent. "
    he has been alive for a Loooooooooooooong and lonely time
    Avatar image for unsolvedparadox
    UnsolvedParadox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By UnsolvedParadox
    @xerox-kitty said:
    It happened to Colossus too.  I think it was during the Secret Wars when he slept with a chick from the Savage Land, who had his kid without him even knowing about it.  Either the next Generation of X-Men are gonna come from the Savage Land, or they'll never be seen or heard from again... I'm guessing the latter. "
    Come on, I'm holding out for Savage X-Men!
    InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#19  Edited By InnerVenom123
    @UnsolvedParadox said:
    " @xerox-kitty said:
    Come on, I'm holding out for Savage X-Men! "

LMAO XD
    Avatar image for mr_hulk_smashin__
    Mr.Hulk_Smashin'!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"@Mr.Hulk_Smashin'! said:
    "this isn't as bad as Hulk he's got: Skaar, Lyra, Carmilla Black, Bret (and his twin brother), and Hiro-Kala. those are all the ones I KNOW OF. "

Actually its not quite certain that Carmilla Black is Hulk's kid (though she probably is Bruce Banner's ).  Lyra is from a different dimension, so she doesn't count.  Skaar was with his wife.  I've never heard of Bret, Bret's brother, and Hiro-Kala (could you explain).  "

Bret and His brother (who I can't remem ber his name) where born in "What Savage Beast" and the are conjoined twins and Hiro-Kala is (Supposedly) Skaar's Twin brother 
    Violet-Eyed Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Mr.Hulk_Smashin'! said:
    "@Violet-Eyed Dragon said:

Actually its not quite certain that Carmilla Black is Hulk's kid (though she probably is Bruce Banner's ).  Lyra is from a different dimension, so she doesn't count.  Skaar was with his wife.  I've never heard of Bret, Bret's brother, and Hiro-Kala (could you explain).  "
    Bret and His brother (who I can't remem ber his name) where born in "What Savage Beast" and the are conjoined twins and Hiro-Kala is (Supposedly) Skaar's Twin brother  "

wow cool i never knew this.  does hiro kala have another name because i can't find anything on the vine about him 
    im also wondering who the mother of bret and his brother were and was it hulk who slept with her or bruce banner
    forsake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By forsake
    @Violet-Eyed Dragon:@Violet-Eyed Dragon said:

" @Mr.Hulk_Smashin'! said:

Bret and His brother (who I can't remem ber his name) where born in "What Savage Beast" and the are conjoined twins and Hiro-Kala is (Supposedly) Skaar's Twin brother  "
    wow cool i never knew this.  does hiro kala have another name because i can't find anything on the vine about him im also wondering who the mother of bret and his brother were and was it hulk who slept with her or bruce banner "

http://www.comicvine.com/hiro-kala/29-63418/
    forsake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By forsake

" @xerox-kitty said:

wait could you explain more about that collosus has a kid??  wow if shadowcat ever comes back boy will she be mad.  "

http://uncannyxmen.net/db/article/showquestion.asp?faq=8&fldAuto=89

When the X-Men visited the Savage Land, Piotr had his first sexual experience with a native girl named Nereel. [Classic X-Men #21] Years later, when the X-Men again traveled to the prehistoric area, Nereel had matured a lot, she was now leader of the tribe and had a son named Peter. Nereel did not openly tell Colossus that it was his son, and Piotr failed to recognize the many hints. His teammate Longshot knew, but he promised to Nereel to keep it secret. [Uncanny X-Men Annual #12, Uncanny X-Men #250]

http://uncannyxmen.net/db/spotlight/showquestion.asp?faq=10&fldAuto=77&page=4
    Violet-Eyed Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@forsake said:
    " @Violet-Eyed Dragon:@Violet-Eyed Dragon said:

wow cool i never knew this.  does hiro kala have another name because i can't find anything on the vine about him im also wondering who the mother of bret and his brother were and was it hulk who slept with her or bruce banner "
      http://www.comicvine.com/hiro-kala/29-63418/ "

wow cool i thought that whole son of hulk thing was just a skaar origin book but this makes a lot more sense. 

what is hiro's personality??
    forsake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By forsake

" @xerox-kitty said:

wait could you explain more about that collosus has a kid??  wow if shadowcat ever comes back boy will she be mad.  "

http://uncannyxmen.net/db/spotlight/showquestion.asp?faq=10&fldAuto=77&page=2
    Violet-Eyed Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@forsake said:

" @xerox-kitty said:

http://uncannyxmen.net/db/spotlight/showquestion.asp?faq=10&fldAuto=77&page=2 "

interesting, thanks.  but i read the whole first page and it doesn't say whether or not kitty knew. 
    forsake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By forsake
    " @forsake said:

wow cool i thought that whole son of hulk thing was just a skaar origin book but this makes a lot more sense.  what is hiro's personality?? "

I son reading Son of Hulk after # 5.. so I couldn't tell you
    forsake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By forsake

" @forsake said:

" @xerox-kitty said:

interesting, thanks.  but i read the whole first page and it doesn't say whether or not kitty knew.  "

When he had a 3some with  Nereel (the mother of his son Peter) and Shakani.. He hadn't met kitty yet & I no know if he ever told her about her. Also even throw he's met his son Peter.. he doesn't know he's his son because Nereel tell him & he didn't put 2 & 2 together.  

During a time when the X-Men were visiting a native tribe in the Savage Land, Piotr witnessed three young women being attacked by a dinosaur. He rushed in to help them but one of the savages was beyond help and died of her injuries. Later that night, after the victim was buried, the other two women, Nereel and Shakani, approached Piotr to join them in a final ritual. They took him to a small island, where they started to kiss him, Colossus was confused, but Nereel explained that her tribe believed the best way to honor a fallen friend is to create a new life, especially with such a strong and noble outlander to bring new blood into their tribe. At first, Piotr tried to resist, but the two ladies did not back down from their intent and finally he gave in and made love for the first time in his life. [X-Men (1st series) #114, Classic X-Men #21]

Soon after, Colossus and the X-Men met a young girl named Kitty Pryde, who would later join the team as Sprite. Piotr and Kitty became close, though at the time both were too shy to fully admit their feelings for each other.

When Arcade was held hostage by Dr. Doom, his associate Miss Locke captured the X-Men's loved ones in order to force them into rescuing her boss. Colossus's sister Illyana was among the ones taken. The X-Men did as told and encountered Dr. Doom, while secretly a few reserve members entered Murderworld, trying to free the hostages. Both groups were successful. Happily reunited with her older brother, Illyana was granted to stay on with Piotr in the States. Xavier telepathically taught his X-Men Russian, so that they could commune with the girl and Kitty would often read her bedtime stories. [Uncanny X-Men #145-146, 148, 153]

Another adventure led the X-Men back to the Savage Land, or what remained of it. Instead of the prehistoric jungle, they found only ashes, as the Savage Land had been destroyed in a fire. It’s people, however, had escaped to an adjacent dimension, where time moved somewhat faster. Colossus was reunited with Nereel who now was the chief of her tribe and also had an approximately six-eight year old son. Piotr asked about the child’s father, wondering if he had perished in the fire, only to learn that he had left Nereel long before. He failed to notice that Nereel was obviously speaking about himself, as the boy was even named after him, Peter. Only Colossus‘ teammate, Longshot, knew but Nereel swore him to secrecy. With the help of the High Evolutionary, the Savage Land was restored and the X-Men left, again trying to maintain their cover. [Uncanny X-Men Annual #12]
    Violet-Eyed Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@forsake said:
    " @forsake said:

wow cool i thought that whole son of hulk thing was just a skaar origin book but this makes a lot more sense.  what is hiro's personality?? "
     I son reading Son of Hulk after # 5.. so I couldn't tell you "
    oh ill have to read it myself then lol. 

@forsake said:

" @forsake said:

" @xerox-kitty said:

interesting, thanks.  but i read the whole first page and it doesn't say whether or not kitty knew.  "

When he had a 3some with  Nereel (the mother of his son Peter) and Shakani.. He hadn't met kitty yet & I no know if he ever told her about her. Also even throw he's met his son Peter.. he doesn't know he's his son because Nereel tell him & he didn't put 2 & 2 together.  

During a time when the X-Men were visiting a native tribe in the Savage Land, Piotr witnessed three young women being attacked by a dinosaur. He rushed in to help them but one of the savages was beyond help and died of her injuries. Later that night, after the victim was buried, the other two women, Nereel and Shakani, approached Piotr to join them in a final ritual. They took him to a small island, where they started to kiss him, Colossus was confused, but Nereel explained that her tribe believed the best way to honor a fallen friend is to create a new life, especially with such a strong and noble outlander to bring new blood into their tribe. At first, Piotr tried to resist, but the two ladies did not back down from their intent and finally he gave in and made love for the first time in his life. [X-Men (1st series) #114, Classic X-Men #21]

Soon after, Colossus and the X-Men met a young girl named Kitty Pryde, who would later join the team as Sprite. Piotr and Kitty became close, though at the time both were too shy to fully admit their feelings for each other.

When Arcade was held hostage by Dr. Doom, his associate Miss Locke captured the X-Men's loved ones in order to force them into rescuing her boss. Colossus's sister Illyana was among the ones taken. The X-Men did as told and encountered Dr. Doom, while secretly a few reserve members entered Murderworld, trying to free the hostages. Both groups were successful. Happily reunited with her older brother, Illyana was granted to stay on with Piotr in the States. Xavier telepathically taught his X-Men Russian, so that they could commune with the girl and Kitty would often read her bedtime stories. [Uncanny X-Men #145-146, 148, 153]

Another adventure led the X-Men back to the Savage Land, or what remained of it. Instead of the prehistoric jungle, they found only ashes, as the Savage Land had been destroyed in a fire. It’s people, however, had escaped to an adjacent dimension, where time moved somewhat faster. Colossus was reunited with Nereel who now was the chief of her tribe and also had an approximately six-eight year old son. Piotr asked about the child’s father, wondering if he had perished in the fire, only to learn that he had left Nereel long before. He failed to notice that Nereel was obviously speaking about himself, as the boy was even named after him, Peter. Only Colossus‘ teammate, Longshot, knew but Nereel swore him to secrecy. With the help of the High Evolutionary, the Savage Land was restored and the X-Men left, again trying to maintain their cover. [Uncanny X-Men Annual #12] "

i was just wondering if kitty ever knew that he had a threesome with promiscuous savage land natives because if they had been dating at the time (which does not appear to be the case) kitty would probably be mad even if neither knew about the kid. 
    forsake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By forsake

" @forsake said:

" @forsake said:

@forsake said:

" @forsake said:

" @xerox-kitty said:

Another adventure led the X-Men back to the Savage Land, or what remained of it. Instead of the prehistoric jungle, they found only ashes, as the Savage Land had been destroyed in a fire. It’s people, however, had escaped to an adjacent dimension, where time moved somewhat faster. Colossus was reunited with Nereel who now was the chief of her tribe and also had an approximately six-eight year old son. Piotr asked about the child’s father, wondering if he had perished in the fire, only to learn that he had left Nereel long before. He failed to notice that Nereel was obviously speaking about himself, as the boy was even named after him, Peter. Only Colossus‘ teammate, Longshot, knew but Nereel swore him to secrecy. With the help of the High Evolutionary, the Savage Land was restored and the X-Men left, again trying to maintain their cover. [Uncanny X-Men Annual #12] "
    i was just wondering if kitty ever knew that he had a threesome with promiscuous savage land natives because if they had been dating at the time (which does not appear to be the case) kitty would probably be mad even if neither knew about the kid.  "
    Yeah, me too.. Its just another one Claremont  sub-plots he forgot to or didn't get a chance to follow up on in the 616 marvel U.. 

But in X-Men The End (which is written by Claremont ) there was a  Kid Colossus/Peter Rasputin Jr. who was a member of the X-Men.

http://www.comicvine.com/kid-colossus/29-46618/ 

Also there a  Pavel Rasputin (From GeNext which takes place in the same world Claremont wrote X-Men The End) who the son of Peter R. Jr. & the grandson of  Colossus/Piotr Rasputin.  

http://www.comicvine.com/pavel-rasputin/29-54864/
    Violet-Eyed Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@forsake said:

" @forsake said:

" @forsake said:

@forsake said:

" @forsake said:

" @xerox-kitty said:

i was just wondering if kitty ever knew that he had a threesome with promiscuous savage land natives because if they had been dating at the time (which does not appear to be the case) kitty would probably be mad even if neither knew about the kid.  "
    Yeah, me too.. Its just another one Claremont  sub-plots he forgot to or didn't get a chance to follow up on in the 616 marvel U..   But in X-Men The End (which is written by Claremont ) there was a  Kid Colossus/Peter Rasputin Jr. who was a member of the X-Men.   http://www.comicvine.com/kid-colossus/29-46618/      Also there a  Pavel Rasputin (From GeNext which takes place in the same world Claremont wrote X-Men The End) who the son of Peter R. Jr. & the grandson of  Colossus/Piotr Rasputin.      http://www.comicvine.com/pavel-rasputin/29-54864/ "

oh thanks for explaining that.  he had so much planned for the x-men before he quit. 
    forsake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By forsake

" @forsake said:

" @forsake said:

" @forsake said:

@forsake said:

" @forsake said:

" @xerox-kitty said:

Yeah, me too.. Its just another one Claremont  sub-plots he forgot to or didn't get a chance to follow up on in the 616 marvel U..   But in X-Men The End (which is written by Claremont ) there was a  Kid Colossus/Peter Rasputin Jr. who was a member of the X-Men.   http://www.comicvine.com/kid-colossus/29-46618/      Also there a  Pavel Rasputin (From GeNext which takes place in the same world Claremont wrote X-Men The End) who the son of Peter R. Jr. & the grandson of  Colossus/Piotr Rasputin.      http://www.comicvine.com/pavel-rasputin/29-54864/ "
    oh thanks for explaining that.  he had so much planned for the x-men before he quit.  "

Very true, I hope both Erista & Peter are brought back from comic limbo one day (hopefully soon.)
    Violet-Eyed Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@forsake said:

" @forsake said:

" @forsake said:

" @forsake said:

@forsake said:

" @forsake said:

" @xerox-kitty said:

oh thanks for explaining that.  he had so much planned for the x-men before he quit.  "
     Very true, I hope both Erista & Peter are brought back from comic limbo one day (hopefully soon.) "

yeah i agree but it makes sense that they aren;t mutants because of m-day. 
    forsake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By forsake
    " @forsake said:

" @forsake said:

" @forsake said:

" @forsake said:

@forsake said:

" @forsake said:

" @xerox-kitty said:

Very true, I hope both Erista & Peter are brought back from comic limbo one day (hopefully soon.) "
    yeah i agree but it makes sense that they aren;t mutants because of m-day.  "

Yeah, but they still could be mutants usually don't get their powers till like 12-14 & Both of them are like half those age now because of marvel time scale...
    Violet-Eyed Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@forsake:
    yeah but there are no new mutant manifestations in the mutants that had been born before M-Day. 

forsake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By forsake
    " @forsake: yeah but there are no new mutant manifestations in the mutants that had been born before M-Day.   "
    Very true, But I have a felling m-day will be undone some how soon.. Maybe by the 2nd coming...
    DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By DEGRAAF
    @Mr.Hulk_Smashin'! said:

ive never heard of carmilla black and bret (and his twin brother) are they in main cont.?
    Violet-Eyed Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DEGRAAF said:
    ive never heard of carmilla black and bret (and his twin brother) are they in main cont.? "
    carmilla blake is the other scorpion (not to be confused with Scorpia), who is possibly Bruce Banner's daughter but that hasn't been proven yet.  she is slightly super srtong, can venom blast, and is mostly immune to poisons.  she might have simply been an embryo of monicca rappaccini injected with banner's blood.  i don't know about bret and his brother other than that forsake says they were conjoined twins.  maybe he could explain, please?? :)  

@forsake said:
    " @forsake: yeah but there are no new mutant manifestations in the mutants that had been born before M-Day.   "
    Very true, But I have a felling m-day will be undone some how soon.. Maybe by the 2nd coming... "

I doubt the depowered ones will be repowered but it is possible that the young kids will still get there powers to manifest even if they were born after m-day.  however, it is more likely it will just be the new kids that will be powered.     
    Gawdzilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#39  Edited By Gawdzilla

Erista should be X-23's new morality pet

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By warlock360
    @War Killer said:
    " @danhimself said:
    No Caption Provided
    "
    :O
    Comiclove5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#41  Edited By Comiclove5
    @NagolNuff said:
    "wolvie just has kids left and right gosh man keep it in your pants...or at least wear protection /./ "

There is no protection in the Savage Land! lol!
    Violet-Eyed Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Voidheart said:
    " @War Killer said:
    " @danhimself said:
    No Caption Provided
    "
    :O "
    wait is that rogue??
    DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By DEGRAAF
    @Violet-Eyed Dragon:
    @Mr.Hulk_Smashin'!:
    carmilla black only thinks that Hulk is her father but it hasnt been proven yet, i would say he's not is you look at all of his kids abillities compared to hers. 

Lyra is his daughter thru genetic engineering and is from another dimension and got his DNA thru kissing him.

Skaar and Hiro-Kala (who for all we know are twins) were both with his wife. 

Bret and his twin brother i think ive heard of but i dont know their back stories and i cant find anything on them
    DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By DEGRAAF
    @Violet-Eyed Dragon:
    he has a whole page to himself. Just type Hiro-Kala  
    the first 10 or 11 issues of son of hulk was about Skaar, the rest of the series was about Hiro-Kala.  He also had his own War of King tie in. 
    He is shown as phycotic but he says he is out to save the universe from the old strong power and any other unnatural power besides the power cosmic, he never changes in to a green monster but has figured out how to use his powers with out changing and that his powers are limited only by his mind. He has turned Glactus in to a poisoned, addict who craves for the old strong power
    RonSiconolfi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By RonSiconolfi

wolverine is a male whore for a little guy--he got kids all over the damn world .maybe they should do a "wolverine corps" with all his kids
    TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

#46  Edited By TheBlueAngel93
    @RonSiconolfi said:
    " wolverine is a male whore for a little guy--he got kids all over the damn world .maybe they should do a "wolverine corps" with all his kids "
    Or better maybe a Wolverine: Fathers Day #1 One-Shot :P
    bingbangboom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#47  Edited By bingbangboom

All I am saying is... can i go to the Savage Land? Sounds better than Vegas

Demonturtle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#48  Edited By Demonturtle

I just read that issue yesterday and was wondering about the kid at the end. 

Another thing, if Wolverine gets someone pregnent, because of his healing factor that slows down his aging, will it slow down the pregnency?  I mean will it make it longer?
    spiderguylll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By spiderguylll

DON'T BRING THIS UP we have enough people with claws and I'm Happy with X-23 and the always entertaining in a freaky way Daken

Rosebunse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Rosebunse

Stop giving them ideas! Do we need another Wolverine Jr.? Do we?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.