Wolverine's Hair

#1 Posted by zero edge (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe that's just how he gets his haircut.

#2 Posted by Xarg (64 posts) - - Show Bio

Can wolverine get a haircut? Even if he does, it will grow back in a short period of time. The thing I don't get is how come his hair is not much longer than it is now?

#3 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

Cause then he would look stupid.

#4 Posted by Xarg (64 posts) - - Show Bio

Barguest says:

"Nobody says:
"Cause then he would look stupid."
His hair was reeeally long in my old weapon X comics :P I'm sure i've heard this before...his hair grows really fast. Maybe he cuts it himself? "

But then it would grow right back.

#5 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody says:

agreed

#6 Posted by Barguest (5170 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody says:

His hair was reeeally long in my old weapon X comics :P I'm sure i've heard this before...his hair grows really fast. Maybe he cuts it himself?

#7 Posted by Barguest (5170 posts) - - Show Bio

Xarg says:

"Barguest says:
"Nobody says:
His hair was reeeally long in my old weapon X comics :P I'm sure i've heard this before...his hair grows really fast. Maybe he cuts it himself? "
But then it would grow right back."

It grows fast, but I don't think it grows back immediately. Hair is essentially dead, its only alive at the roots, so it wouldnt be affected by his healing power.

#8 Posted by Xarg (64 posts) - - Show Bio

Barguest says:

"Xarg says:
"Barguest says:
"Nobody says:
It grows fast, but I don't think it grows back immediately. Hair is essentially dead, its only alive at the roots, so it wouldnt be affected by his healing power."
Ah! Now I see...but then why does it grow out to it's normal (for wolverine) length when he gets in a big explosion?
Post Edited:2007-12-04 17:41:45
#9 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody says:

Wolverine... look stupid?

nah lol

M

#10 Posted by Barguest (5170 posts) - - Show Bio

Xarg says:

"Barguest says:
"Xarg says:
"Barguest says:
"Nobody says:
It grows fast, but I don't think it grows back immediately. Hair is essentially dead, its only alive at the roots, so it wouldnt be affected by his healing power."
Ah! Now I see...but then why does it grow out to it's normal (for wolverine) length when he gets in a big exsposion? "

Well...I think its just an aesthetic thing.

#11 Posted by speedlgt (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

I think everyone has a natural hair length so maybe that wolvs natural length so it will grow back like that everytime.

I also always wondered how the hell superman gets a hair cut!? does he like have krponite razor to cut his hair and shave?

#12 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

speedlgt says:

"I think everyone has a natural hair length so maybe that wolvs natural length so it will grow back like that everytime. I also always wondered how the hell superman gets a hair cut!? does he like have krponite razor to cut his hair and shave?"

He doesn't. He is so invulnerable (I think) his hair doesn't grow under the yellow sun light. But when he goes into space his hair starts growing.

#13 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"Nobody says:

Wolverine... look stupid?

nah lol

M"

hey he doesn't look stupid sarcasm

#14 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Copy says:

"He doesn't. He is so invulnerable (I think) his hair doesn't grow under the yellow sun light. But when he goes into space his hair starts growing."

he uses his heat vision to shave, reflected off a piece of kryptonian metal...

i assume it's the same for a hair cut, i know his hair does grow, that was seen when he had the mullet style lol

it was shown in 'Superman for all seasons' that his hair is just as invulnerable as the rest of him, so i'm guessing he uses the same method he does to shave

M

#15 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"Copy says:
"He doesn't. He is so invulnerable (I think) his hair doesn't grow under the yellow sun light. But when he goes into space his hair starts growing."
he uses his heat vision to shave, reflected off a piece of kryptonian metal... i assume it's the same for a hair cut, i know his hair does grow, that was seen when he had the mullet style lol it was shown in 'Superman for all seasons' that his hair is just as invulnerable as the rest of him, so i'm guessing he uses the same method he does to shave M"

Oh my bad I thought I was right. DAMN METHOS STOP ACTING ALL SMART! jk

#16 Posted by Phorqe (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

Have you seen a Hugh Jackman interview with his hair down around the time of filming. He has to grow it(maybe it's a wig?) way past his shoulders to get enough hair to pull of Wolverine.

#17 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Copy says:

"Methos says:
"Copy says:
he uses his heat vision to shave, reflected off a piece of kryptonian metal... i assume it's the same for a hair cut, i know his hair does grow, that was seen when he had the mullet style lol it was shown in 'Superman for all seasons' that his hair is just as invulnerable as the rest of him, so i'm guessing he uses the same method he does to shave M"

Oh my bad I thought I was right. DAMN METHOS STOP ACTING ALL SMART! jk

"

sorry lol

M

#18 Posted by iwan (572 posts) - - Show Bio

At least Wolvie wouldn't have to look too far for something to cut his hair with :)

#19 Posted by Buckshot (18678 posts) - - Show Bio

Thought it belonged here. From Ultimate Power 8.

Later in the fight.

#20 Posted by Baby (54 posts) - - Show Bio

Nighthunter says:

"Nobody says:
agreed"

Yeah! I agree too!

#21 Posted by Baby (54 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, I kind-of like his hair because it's apart of him. When I hear his name, I picture his hair and sexy bod!

#22 Posted by G-Man (18854 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine cut his hair real short to go "undercover" in this issue. By the end, it was growing back already.

Staff
#23 Posted by Constantine (16059 posts) - - Show Bio

i've seen wolvy th loads of diff hair styles.....same with supes.

#24 Posted by Baby (54 posts) - - Show Bio

In the the comic book The End, there is a picture where Wolverine is in a glass tank and he is almost completely bald.

#25 Posted by Xarg (64 posts) - - Show Bio

When Wolverine fights Nitro during the Civil War he got reduced to a skeleton. When he regenerated, all of his hair grew back.

#26 Posted by Baby (54 posts) - - Show Bio

That's Weird!

#27 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (34908 posts) - - Show Bio

never mind the length why did it used to be blue?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.