Follow

Wolverine

Character » Wolverine appears in 16086 issues.

A long-lived mutant with the rage of a beast and the soul of a Samurai, James "Logan" Howlett's once mysterious past is filled with blood, war, and betrayal. Possessing an accelerated healing factor, keenly enhanced senses, and bone claws in each hand (along with his skeleton) that are coated in adamantium; Wolverine is, without question, the ultimate weapon.

Wolverine/FaceHugger Question

biggkeem89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By biggkeem89

I have a dumb question. If one of the Facehuggers from Aliens impregnated Wolverine, would the Alien be able to pop out of his adamantium breastplate, or would it just stay inside(or find another exit)? 

P.S. Don't know exactly what forum to put this in
    Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Sparda

It couldn't get through his ribcage or anything, and it might not be able to get out at all. Any distance it makes he'd heal up probably just as quick. It'd hurt a helluva lot but he could suffocate it to death I guess, with his body.

I could've sworn that we've had this exact same topic before sometime, but I'm too lazy to look it up. Oh well.

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By InnerVenom123
    @Sparda said:
    "It couldn't get through his ribcage or anything, and it might not be able to get out at all. Any distance it makes he'd heal up probably just as quick. It'd hurt a helluva lot but he could suffocate it to death I guess, with his body.  I could've sworn that we've had this exact same topic before sometime, but I'm too lazy to look it up. Oh well. "

@biggkeem89 said:
    "I have a dumb question. If one of the Facehuggers from Aliens impregnated Wolverine, would the Alien be able to pop out of his adamantium breastplate, or would it just stay inside(or find another exit)?  P.S. Don't know exactly what forum to put this in "

That is NOT a dumb question. It's actually a very intriguing one. But what the above guy said is a great answer.

Avatar image for defaultdefaultdefault
    defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

his healing factor would eliminate it before gestation, much like its done with any other foreign entity
    that has tried invading his body.

yodagod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By yodagod
    @CATMANEXE:
    I agree.  I think it would be not unlike his reaction to the Brood, only to a lesser degree since the hugger doesn't also take you over.  His HF should just kill it.  Assuming it were somehow able to survive, it would have to dig dwn and come out through his abdomen, but unless he were somehow rendered unconscious he would just kill it immediately as it exited.  And no I don't think he woud be incapacitated by pain at all.  Pain don't hurt.  At least not for Wolvie.
    Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
    saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By saiyan_earthling
    @Sparda said:
    " It couldn't get through his ribcage or anything, and it might not be able to get out at all. Any distance it makes he'd heal up probably just as quick. It'd hurt a helluva lot but he could suffocate it to death I guess, with his body.  I could've sworn that we've had this exact same topic before sometime, but I'm too lazy to look it up. Oh well. "
    actually, there was another. I was the one who made a similar thread to this one. it was the same result:

the baby won't be able to get out of logan's body. even if it did logan could always chase it and eventually, kill it.
    Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#7  Edited By Nerx
    @biggkeem89: Its like an all you can eat buffet inside with the healing factor thrown in , those nasty chestbursters could always slip through the ribcage
    yodagod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By yodagod
    @Nerx:
    That's pretty accurate.  You know at one point, Wolverine was trapped on a glacier and survived by eating strips of his own flesh for six months.
    Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Nerx
    @yodagod: He can live , but getting a face full of alien wing wong is still bad. In order to plant those eggs they need to shove their dinglers down the throat 
    yodagod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By yodagod
    @Nerx:
    True Dat.  Gross.  lol
    Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Nerx
    @yodagod: I mean getting killed is one thing , but getting violated at the same time is just distasteful
    biggkeem89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By biggkeem89

If the aliens that pop out are hybrids, could you imagine a Wolverine/Alien? That would be Death incarnate
    NagolNuff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By NagolNuff

that's too much

biggkeem89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By biggkeem89

I have an overactive imagination
    Avatar image for they_killed_cap_
    They Killed Cap!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By They Killed Cap!
    @biggkeem89:

an Alien with a healing factor...and even more hightened senses. Jeeze
    Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#16  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
    @CATMANEXE said:
    " his healing factor would eliminate it before gestation, much like its done with any other foreign entity that has tried invading his body. "
    xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#17  Edited By xerox_kitty
    @CATMANEXE said:
    "his healing factor would eliminate it before gestation, much like its done with any other foreign entity that has tried invading his body. "

Exactly.  Just like he did with the Brood.
    Kennypow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Kennypow

Alien would win, he would feast on W's organs till it grew big enough to develop his tongue to chesbust. And No , Wolverine's HF probably wouldn't kill it since the alien takes it's host's DNA .

Avatar image for v_scarlotte_rose
    V_Scarlotte_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#19  Edited By V_Scarlotte_Rose

He cut one out of himself in Wolverine And The X-Men #27AU.

Edited: A Brood that is, not actually an Alien. Looks like a similar process though.

Avatar image for theamazingimmortalman
    TheAmazingImmortalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I have a dumb question. If one of the Facehuggers from Aliens impregnated Wolverine, would the Alien be able to pop out of his adamantium breastplate, or would it just stay inside(or find another exit)?

P.S. Don't know exactly what forum to put this in

not a dumb question at all my friend!! and it belongs in this forum I suppose :) uhhh to answer I agree with most replies above that Wolvie would heal or remove it from his body. most likely the latter. l

Wilddog73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Wilddog73

.... I just realized something. Don't Aliens incorporate DNA from the creatures they burst from? Would it get his healing factor? If it did, would Wolvies HF be able to kill it?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.