Follow

Wolverine

Character » Wolverine appears in 16088 issues.

A long-lived mutant with the rage of a beast and the soul of a Samurai, James "Logan" Howlett's once mysterious past is filled with blood, war, and betrayal. Possessing an accelerated healing factor, keenly enhanced senses, and bone claws in each hand (along with his skeleton) that are coated in adamantium; Wolverine is, without question, the ultimate weapon.

Wolverine!Batman for Marvel

Kesho_Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Kesho_Ronin

Wolverine is one of my favorites characters in marvel universe.But it's sad how they don't put too much effort in his solo comics.They do put him in Avengers and the x-men,but as for the solo comics it's not that great

They could easily make him popular as Batman (they guy that does necessary things) .They already have spider-man (the do gooder) who sells more comics than superman.

Now i know he can never be popular as Batman,but they can make him interesting if they just try and work a little on the character.

What's your opinion on this topic?and if you would change him what would that be?

x_29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By x_29

Well first i would make him quit the avengers and restrict him to X-books only. Second, I would not have Jeff Leob ever write him. Third, I think he just needs to be written more consistently. This will lead to a better characterization of Wolvie and thus possibly better stories to write about.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#3  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

People already complain enough about Logan being in too many books. I'd say to see the b*tchfest that happens if he was put in as many as Batman. Even I think that is too much.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#4  Edited By jhazzroucher

@Kesho_Ronin said:

Wolverine is one of my favorites characters in marvel universe.But it's sad how they don't put too much effort in his solo comics.They do put him in Avengers and the x-men,but as for the solo comics it's not that great

They could easily make him popular as Batman (they guy that does necessary things) .They already have spider-man (the do gooder) who sells more comics than superman.

Now i know he can never be popular as Batman,but they can make him interesting if they just try and work a little on the character.

What's your opinion on this topic?and if you would change him what would that be?

just wait for 2013 to end and perhaps, most probably, Wolverine will beat Spider-man in most number of appearances in comics.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.