Follow

Wolverine

Character » Wolverine appears in 16078 issues.

A long-lived mutant with the rage of a beast and the soul of a Samurai, James "Logan" Howlett's once mysterious past is filled with blood, war, and betrayal. Possessing an accelerated healing factor, keenly enhanced senses, and bone claws in each hand (along with his skeleton) that are coated in adamantium; Wolverine is, without question, the ultimate weapon.

Wolverine: Who's the voice actor do you like the most?

Lanzslyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Lanzslyde

For me it's Steve Blum. (anyway, is it just me, or does Steve Blum's Wolverine voice kind of sounds like Dave Mustaine in some songs?)

LoganRogue24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By LoganRogue24

for me its hard cause i like them all for diferent reasons.

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By kidchipotle

To be honest, never liked Steve Blums Wolverine. Hated it, in fact. The guy who voiced Wolverine in X-Men: Evolution is the voice I like best and prefer.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Steve Blum all the way.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c901e667a76c
    deactivated-5c901e667a76c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tie between Steve Blum and Cal Dodd. The voice I hear when I read Wolverine is somewhere between them.

ClawFist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

The true voice of Wolverine for me has always been Cal Dodd. That man gave Wolvie life in the animated toon when I was kid.

But I definitely like seeing new people try out for roles and getting a feel for character voices. I like a lot of the Wolverine voice actors, but Cal Dodd is my favorite. If I said who I'd like to see or hear voice Wolverine, I'd say give Crispin Freeman a shot. That man's Alucard from Hellsing Ultimate was just awesome and really felt like it could be turned into a Wolverine voice with a few tweaks, like less english accent. That sort of thing.

amonahanart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I like the Dodd voice in the 90's tv series and Scott McNeil in X-Men: Evolution. I also like Hugh Jackman's;)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.