Wolverine was killed by Punisher?

#1 Posted by CaptainDoeo (789 posts) - - Show Bio

I was reading about the comic "Punisher kills Marvel Universe," and I was just wondering, how did Punisher kill Wolverine exactly? If someone could show/tell me what Punisher did..I'd be super grateful.

#2 Posted by moywar700 (2775 posts) - - Show Bio

alternative universe. That never happened in the mainstream universe. I don't think marvel would kill wolverine.He's like their saint to them.

#3 Posted by CaptainDoeo (789 posts) - - Show Bio

@moywar700: I know. I didn't ask what issue this happened, it happened in "Punisher kills the Marvel Universe," I meant, like how exactly did he manage to kill Wolverine?

#4 Posted by SoA (4838 posts) - - Show Bio

@CaptainDoeo:

#5 Posted by CaptainDoeo (789 posts) - - Show Bio

@SoA: You're awesome. Thank you.

#6 Posted by Hunter114 (829 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine should have survived that... even at maximum voltage, those things aren't powerful enough to do that... I mean, not unless it was powered by the Ark of the Covenant

#7 Posted by SoA (4838 posts) - - Show Bio

@CaptainDoeo: your welcome!

#8 Posted by SoA (4838 posts) - - Show Bio

@Hunter114: i agree but i think the guy who wrote it just had no idea how to kill wolverine and this was the best idea he had.lol

#9 Posted by Jessecuster117 (5 posts) - - Show Bio

The point of the comic wasn't really about how punisher could kill all the other heroes, I doubt he could actually kill wolverine, the point of the comic was actually to question the punisher's humanity in the psychological condition he was driven to by the alternate circumstances that occurred in the issue.

#10 Posted by TDK_1997 (14896 posts) - - Show Bio

That's an aleternative universe.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.