Wolverine Universe

#1 Posted by Uriel (9 posts) - - Show Bio

Wouldn't it be awsome if a new world was found where there was people but were all of wolverine's and sabertooth's species. so the all of thier species on earth were sent there and wolverine and sabertooth became the 2 emperors of the planet and all through the series they and thier armies battle head-on-head but then at the end of the series the Hulk comes and they have to team up and battle him.

Or in an alternate universe everyone has claws and the same healing power, but all of wolverine's species hasn't changed. then wolverine has to prove that he is the best of the best.

#2 Posted by fesak (7054 posts) - - Show Bio

It's funny that a wolverine is a type of rodent while a sabretooth is a type of cat.

#3 Posted by CanadianWolverine (417 posts) - - Show Bio

I think I'm going to throw up ... Oh man, and I thought the character was over used before!

#4 Posted by it's just me (6 posts) - - Show Bio

i love them ..but no it a bad ide...I KNOW I SPELL BAD :( i'am sorry

#5 Posted by Legendary Bio Vishanti (3333 posts) - - Show Bio

Uriel says:

"Wouldn't it be awsome if a new world was found where there was people but were all of wolverine's and sabertooth's species. so the all of thier species on earth were sent there and wolverine and sabertooth became the 2 emperors of the planet and all through the series they and thier armies battle head-on-head but then at the end of the series the Hulk comes and they have to team up and battle him. Or in an alternate universe everyone has claws and the same healing power, but all of wolverine's species hasn't changed. then wolverine has to prove that he is the best of the best."

all them others don't know nothing because that WOULD be cool.

#6 Posted by Uriel (9 posts) - - Show Bio

amen

#7 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

I would nuke that planet right away.

#8 Posted by Uriel (9 posts) - - Show Bio

wel ya, but they culd heal right away.

#9 Posted by crazy spidey (3489 posts) - - Show Bio

Uriel says:

"wel ya, but they culd heal right away."

now if every neutrino is whipped of from existence

#10 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

That is not a cool idea because the uniqueness of Wolverine is lost with the 50 million other Wolverines. I can see how that idea appeals to some, I am just not one of them.

#11 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

Uriel says:

"wel ya, but they culd heal right away."

Not if they are reduced into a bunch of subatomic particles, the best wolverine could manage is from a single cell and that was with the aid of magic. To regenerate from total atomic destruction is beyond any conventional regeneration.

#12 Posted by Uriel (9 posts) - - Show Bio

wats a neutrino?

#13 Posted by crazy spidey (3489 posts) - - Show Bio

Uriel says:

"wats a neutrino?"

the smallest sub particle of an atom. In science there is no way to find anything smaller yet.

#14 Posted by Uriel (9 posts) - - Show Bio

wel we dont evn hav 2 use wolverine, we culd use a new character like him (that way it wont get all screwed up)

#15 Posted by crazy spidey (3489 posts) - - Show Bio

Uriel says:

"wel we dont evn hav 2 use wolverine, we culd use a new character like him (that way it wont get all screwed up)"

or we could not

#16 Posted by Uriel (9 posts) - - Show Bio

i was talkn 2 sling shot

#17 Posted by crazy spidey (3489 posts) - - Show Bio

Uriel says:

"i was talkn 2 sling shot"

I'm sure he has a similar answer

#18 Posted by Uriel (9 posts) - - Show Bio

did u read wat he said?

#19 Posted by Uriel (9 posts) - - Show Bio

i made a new topic, "the immortls", check it out. im about to make another u8 can chek it out on my page

#20 Posted by Grim-Zero (70 posts) - - Show Bio

I like the idea but I agree wit hthe idea it wuld take the uniquness of Wolverine. But the idea would be cool for a Alternate Universe.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.