Follow

Wolverine

Character » Wolverine appears in 16088 issues.

A long-lived mutant with the rage of a beast and the soul of a Samurai, James "Logan" Howlett's once mysterious past is filled with blood, war, and betrayal. Possessing an accelerated healing factor, keenly enhanced senses, and bone claws in each hand (along with his skeleton) that are coated in adamantium; Wolverine is, without question, the ultimate weapon.

Wolverine Rogue

LoganRogue24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By LoganRogue24

anyone think if the writers gave Wolverine and Rogue a chance they might make a good couple. i think they would cause there both loners they both know what its like to be used and abused. they both have simular personalitys. they both have crappy love lives. i think they secretly love each other but are to afraid to ruin there close friendship. i just allways thought theese two would be awesome together and after seeing the first two x-men films talking to Lenore Zann and reading Wolverine Rogue fan fics iam sure that a Wolverine Rogue pairing could work in the comics.

Rich

VampOrchid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By VampOrchid

Well, I think they would be a great couple. Specially if Rogue can maintain the powers she received from Ares. The whole immortality thing would go hand in hand with Logan never getting old. 

And while we are on the subject about old. Please, he had a thing for Jean and she's basically the same age as Rogue. Depending on what age you are looking at Rogue being. I'm saying mid 20s. In this case, I think it would work. 

Really, I think she's the only one that can handle him. The whole invicibility thing would really come in handy being around him. Plus the power absorbtion, bonus. Anytime her life would come in danger do to injury, she could always borrow Wolverine's powers and boom. I mean why not? She's totally done it before.  

Plus the entire father/daughter thing everyone says they got going. Meh, I don't buy it. Her daughter relationship was more with Xavier. However, who knows what that will be like now. 

And that issue where they make out because of that Alien Golgotha. Like they were saying, it was based on thoughts and feelings not revealed before.  

I think I should be looked into, and at least explored. Why not? Maybe this girl would be able to stay alive around him.
    LoganRogue24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By LoganRogue24

you read my mind dude or dudette lol. i allways thought Rogue was perfect for Logan sinse i watched the 90s show when i was little. i don"t buy the Father Daughter crap either stupid Romy fans selfish bastards. even in the first two films it is clear there is something between Logan/Rogue to bad x-fuck 3 had to ignore it. idk if you seen the new Wolverine film but Silverfox reminds me of Rogue she is like a forshadowing to Rogue seriously.
    info nation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By info nation
    @LoganRogue24: Hmm, well, if nothing else, Rogue does have a good relationship with Wolverine, I remember reading one comic where Rogue was so badly injured even HER strength couldn't protect her anymore, so Wolverine touched her just to give her the added boost of his healing factor even though he was risking ending up in a coma for the rest of his life...
    LoganRogue24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By LoganRogue24

yeah Wolvie loves Rogue even if he will never admit it to her.
    logansgirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By logansgirl

I like Rogan but I also like Rolo 
    Almost anyone but Jean.
    Foreverbbyily

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Foreverbbyily

I DONT CARE WHO HE HAS AS LONG AS IT ISNT JEAN GREY :D

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.