Wolverine question...

#1 Posted by OneHappyIgloo (8 posts) - - Show Bio

There was always a lot of things I wondered about Wolverine. For one, how can he move his wrists? If the blades are in his arm, how is it possible that Wolverine can move his wrists if there are adamantium blades in there? He shouldn't be able to bend his wrists. I was thinking that the blades are probably farther up in his arm than in his wrists but that's unlikely since he can produce his blades so quickly.

#2 Posted by God_Spawn (37685 posts) - - Show Bio
@onehappyigloo said:
There was always a lot of things I wondered about Wolverine. For one, how can he move his wrists? If the blades are in his arm, how is it possible that Wolverine can move his wrists if there are adamantium blades in there? He shouldn't be able to bend his wrists. I was thinking that the blades are probably farther up in his arm than in his wrists but that's unlikely since he can produce his blades so quickly.
They are housed in forearms. They arent on the wrist, or the tendon that allows movement in the wrist and when he unsheathes them, they are in his hands and not his wrists.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.