Wolverine origins

#1 Posted by zero edge (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

I just realized the series is still going... for some reason... anyways is anyone even reading this? If so what's been going on... I stopped back at like issue 10ish.

#2 Posted by Buckshot (18925 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't believe I'm still reading it. I really don't even like it. Anyway, right now the story's about Wolverine and Cap's first meeting, which includes Bucky doing his Winter Soldier thing under Caps nose.

#3 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this story suppost to be in 616 or another Earth?

#4 Posted by zero edge (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

So how bad has it been? It seems like you're just forcing yourself to read that. Which is what I was doing for 10 issues and just couldn't take it anymore lol. And what happened to his lame son?

#5 Posted by Buckshot (18925 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't even know what's going on with this book really. I had to look at the issue I submitted to the site to see the overview to remind me. That's sad. I honestly don't remember what happened with the kid, I hope he died. I like to like my comics, but reading this book is a chore and a burden. My only reward is being able to forget that I read it at all. I don't know why I continue.

#6 Posted by zero edge (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

#7 Posted by zero edge (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

lmao I hope he died too.

#8 Posted by iwan (572 posts) - - Show Bio

Is the film going to follow the same events ?

#9 Posted by iwan (572 posts) - - Show Bio

Thank god. I didn't think it was, just thoguht it was weird having the same title.

#10 Posted by zero edge (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

No, that origins is supposed to be about Weapon X.

#11 Posted by Darkchild (41303 posts) - - Show Bio

zero edge says:

"No, that origins is supposed to be about Weapon X."

which wouldnt be a bad movie. i wonder who their gonna have as Victor Creed i hope they bring back the same guy who played Sabretooth in the first one

#12 Posted by zero edge (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

Screw it let's just talk about the movie.... it's bound to be better then this story arc. Anyways... recent news on Wolverine's plot. From this site: http://www.efavata.com/CBM/

"The official plot synopsis has been released:Leading up to the events of X-Men, X-Men Origins: Wolverine – written by David Benioff (The Kite Runner, Troy) – tells the story of Wolverine's epically violent and romantic past, his complex relationship with Victor Creed, and the ominous Weapon X program. Along the way, Wolverine encounters many mutants, both familiar and new, including surprise appearances by several legends of the X-Men universe."

Post Edited:2007-12-19 14:00:40
#13 Posted by Darkchild (41303 posts) - - Show Bio

zero edge says:

"Screw it let's just talk about the movie.... it's bound to be better then this story arc. Anyways... recent news on Wolverine's plot. From this site: http://www.efavata.com/CBM/
"The official plot synopsis has been released:Leading up to the events of X-Men, X-Men Origins: Wolverine – written by David Benioff (The Kite Runner, Troy) – tells the story of Wolverine's epically violent and romantic past, his complex relationship with Victor Creed, and the ominous Weapon X program. Along the way, Wolverine encounters many mutants, both familiar and new, including surprise appearances by several legends of the X-Men universe."

Post Edited:2007-12-19 14:00:40"

yeah i check that site everyday. i like how the way their going to do it. and THANK GOD Bret isnt directiong its another guy Gavin Hood. i cant wait and to have Maggie Q as Silverfox drools

#14 Posted by Buckshot (18925 posts) - - Show Bio

The little blurb sounds interesting.

#15 Posted by iwan (572 posts) - - Show Bio

I think I'm the only person who quite liked the X-Men movies, but this sounds like it'll be better.

#16 Posted by Baby (54 posts) - - Show Bio

The last comic book that I picked up was classified under this topic and the drawings were not very good. The artist made Wolverine and Captain America look like wimps. What I mean by this, is that they were really skinny instead of buffed up like they should.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.