Wolverine on the Avengers 2,3 or 4

#1 Posted by clumsyninja (143 posts) - - Show Bio

Would you like to see Hugh Jackman in a future avengers movie ?

#2 Posted by RisingBean (4958 posts) - - Show Bio

Not particularly. As it stands, due to legal concerns I really don't have to worry about it.
#3 Posted by theicon (1795 posts) - - Show Bio

yes i would

#4 Posted by gravitypress (2066 posts) - - Show Bio

I would like to see him kicked off the Avengers comic.

#5 Posted by ssejllenrad (12790 posts) - - Show Bio

I would want a Wolverine in Avengers but not pretty boy Jackman.

#6 Posted by Suiken_Seiji (520 posts) - - Show Bio

No... Wolverine shouldn't even be on the Avengers in the comics, little alone be in the movie.
#7 Posted by Timandm (3316 posts) - - Show Bio

Gotta agree with Suikan...  Even though I actually like Wolverine being on the Avengers, I'll admit, he really doesn't belong.

And as much as I like Hugh Jackman's portrayal of Logan, I don't want to see anyone play Wolverine in the movie...

#8 Posted by FearTheLiving (4456 posts) - - Show Bio

Fox X-men needs to stay away from the Avengers movie, really far away. Plus I really am not a fan of Wolverine so I wouldn't want him to appear even if Marvel got the characters back.

#9 Posted by Joesoef95 (315 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know about Wolverine joining The Avengers but I'd love if Fox and Marvel studios make an agreement or something so that the X-men and Avengers live in the same universe. I'd be really awesome.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.