Wolverine needs to kill Sabertooth already

#1 Posted by daredevilfan777 (29 posts) - - Show Bio

Does anyone know if in the recent story arc where Wolverine and Sabertooth are fighting (Wolverine's solo comic) if Wolverine is gonna finally put that scum down for good? I know that Marvel seems to have a disability for permanently killing any characters for good whatsoever, but if Wolvie is really the best at what he does he has to put his money where his mouth is. Sabertooth seems to get the better of him too many times. The writers do this for the sake that he is too popular of a villain to kill. I think any story between the two is pointless if there is never any real conclusion. I say take that sadistic douche of a character out once and for all. Fans of Villains can shove it.

#2 Posted by Z3RO180 (6563 posts) - - Show Bio

@daredevilfan777: sabertooths dead im sure

#3 Posted by _slim_ (13075 posts) - - Show Bio

They just brought him back not too long ago... he's dead already?

If I'm not mistaken I think he's still alive... or a clone is.

#4 Posted by danhimself (22564 posts) - - Show Bio

@_slim_ said:

it was revealed that the Sabretooth that Wolverine killed with the Muramasa blade a while back was a clone and the real Sabretooth was never dead

#5 Edited by _slim_ (13075 posts) - - Show Bio

@danhimself: That's what I was thought. Z3RO's comment mislead me.

#6 Posted by lykopis (10746 posts) - - Show Bio

Sabretooth will never die.

Never.

#7 Edited by mrdecepticonleader (18079 posts) - - Show Bio

@danhimself said:

@_slim_ said:

it was revealed that the Sabretooth that Wolverine killed with the Muramasa blade a while back was a clone and the real Sabretooth was never dead

Cool

@lykopis said:

Never.

Seconded without Sabretooth there is no Wolverine.

#8 Posted by Fuchsia_Nightingale (10180 posts) - - Show Bio

@lykopis said:

Never.

#9 Posted by TDK_1997 (14896 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine killed him and he was recently brung back or was it a clone.We are going to find out soon.

#10 Posted by Dakens son (433 posts) - - Show Bio

@daredevilfan777:

Dude if Sabretooth ever stays dead for good then I'm gonna be the pope!

#11 Posted by k4tzm4n (44428 posts) - - Show Bio

Despite the story being promoted as the return of Sabretooth, he's really a bit player in the overall story so far.  I doubt he'll be killed here.  Instead, he'll just suffer yet another humiliating defeat (already has one under his belt in the story).

Staff Online
#12 Posted by Matchstick (565 posts) - - Show Bio

Sabretooth will never stay dead. For every writer that wants to kill him, there is another that would retcon it and bring him back. He's here to stay.

#13 Posted by spidermonkey2099 (615 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, I believe Wolverine's already killed him like 2 or 3 times now, but each time he's brought back.

#14 Posted by Oscars94 (2521 posts) - - Show Bio

@spidermonkey2099: Like the Giant chicken from Family Guy....

#15 Posted by spidermonkey2099 (615 posts) - - Show Bio

: Indeed! I love Peter's fights with the giant chicken...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.