Follow

Wolverine

Character » Wolverine appears in 16085 issues.

A long-lived mutant with the rage of a beast and the soul of a Samurai, James "Logan" Howlett's once mysterious past is filled with blood, war, and betrayal. Possessing an accelerated healing factor, keenly enhanced senses, and bone claws in each hand (along with his skeleton) that are coated in adamantium; Wolverine is, without question, the ultimate weapon.

wolverine memory loss

LoganRogue24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By LoganRogue24

what type of amnesia dose Logan have.
    joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By joshmightbe
    @LoganRogue24: He doesn't have any but before they were never really clear as to what caused his memory loss, some said it was implanted memories, some said his memories were erased, I even heard a theory that his healing factor somehow caused it but mostly it was just whatever was helpful to the plot 
    danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By danhimself

none...he remembered everything after House of M....also he never had amnesia...it was revealed that his memory loss was a result of his healing factor...it was wiping traumatic events out of his memory

PsychoPanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 7

#4  Edited By PsychoPanda

The bad kind, just kidding. ;)

LoganRogue24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By LoganRogue24

thank you guys i heard the healing factor theory but not the others.
    KainScion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#6  Edited By KainScion

come on guys. havent u read??? before he joined the x-men he asked professor X to make him forget everything up to that point.

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

#7  Edited By TheBlueAngel93
    @danhimself said:
    none...he remembered everything after House of M....also he never had amnesia...it was revealed that his memory loss was a result of his healing factor...it was wiping traumatic events out of his memory
    I thought it was Weapon X who gave him false memories and thus was the reason why he couldn't remember his past for all those years? O_o How does his healing factor affect his memories?
    danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By danhimself
    @War Killer said:
    @danhimself said:
    I thought it was Weapon X who gave him false memories and thus was the reason why he couldn't remember his past for all those years? O_o How does his healing factor affect his memories?
    they change it all the time...who knows next week it could be something different....but the one story was that this healing factor would wipe out any traumatic events so it was kind of healing his mind...I think it's been a combination though because even in the Origin mini he was showing signs of amnesia so I would contribute that to the healing factor...then Weapon X comes along and implants false memories...then Xavier wipes out some memories to keep Wolverine from killing him
    TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

#9  Edited By TheBlueAngel93
    @danhimself said:
    @War Killer said:
    @danhimself said:
    they change it all the time...who knows next week it could be something different....but the one story was that this healing factor would wipe out any traumatic events so it was kind of healing his mind...I think it's been a combination though because even in the Origin mini he was showing signs of amnesia so I would contribute that to the healing factor...then Weapon X comes along and implants false memories...then Xavier wipes out some memories to keep Wolverine from killing him
    But now since he got his memories back in House of M, it doesn't really matter because it's like he never lost them? xD
    danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By danhimself
    @War Killer said:
    @danhimself said:
    @War Killer said:
    @danhimself said:
    But now since he got his memories back in House of M, it doesn't really matter because it's like he never lost them? xD
    exactly
    Voodoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#11  Edited By Voodoom
    @danhimself said:  

Totally correct.  Like some mutants Logan's powers had undesired side effects.  His healing factor healed not only his body but him mind from what was considered damage. 

jakeeboi17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#12  Edited By jakeeboi17
    @danhimself said:

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.