Wolverine MAX Coming.

#1 Posted by foolkiller1 (229 posts) - - Show Bio

In a move which i'm surprised didn't come a lot sooner, Wolverine make his move to Marvel MAX, written by Jason Starr (The Untold Tales of Punisher MAX #1 and The Chill) with covers by Jock. Don't know who the regular artist will be. It will be a ongoing coming this October.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/07/02/wolverine-to-the-max.

#2 Posted by cattlebattle (12579 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine is getting another series....its about time 
/ sarcasm

Does he really need one, aren't his old, Frank Miller stories kind of what this is....or is it that no other super heroes exist in the MAX continuity??

#3 Posted by Video_Martian (5631 posts) - - Show Bio

Great... ANOTHER Wolverine series... -__-

#4 Posted by Smart_Dork_Dude (2591 posts) - - Show Bio

@mr.obvious said:

Great... ANOTHER Wolverine series... -__-

My thoughts exactly. I like him well enough, but come on!!!

#5 Edited by moywar700 (2775 posts) - - Show Bio

he only has 3 books which is

"Wolverine And X-Men Alpha And" which is a mini

wolverine

wolverine and the x-men (it's a team book mind you)

i know wolverine had more titles recently. I don't like this new title really though because it offers nothing new, it's just wolverine with more gore and violence.It really is no diffrent from his current title.
#6 Posted by FogetMyName (5 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine the most loved, and most hated character in Marvel. This does seem pretty pointless. It looks like Marvel cashing in on Wolverine's name, like always. As long as it's a good story, I can get behind this.

#7 Posted by John Valentine (16270 posts) - - Show Bio

Makes sense.

#8 Posted by _slim_ (13051 posts) - - Show Bio

@FogetMyName said:

As long as it's a good story, I can get behind this.

This.

#9 Posted by KainScion (2973 posts) - - Show Bio

@cattlebattle: @mr.obvious: @Smart_Dork_Dude: you dont like it, dont post. you wont be missed.

anyway this move should have been made a long time ago. he fits perfectly in the max universe.

#10 Posted by SoA (4673 posts) - - Show Bio

love wolverine and the MAX series , im also surprised this hasnt already happened

#11 Posted by KainScion (2973 posts) - - Show Bio

@SoA: there was that wolverine punisher team-up a while ago. it was really good. max print.

#12 Posted by SoA (4673 posts) - - Show Bio

@KainScion: do you have scans or the name of it ? i wanna check this out

#13 Posted by kikiGLOW (34 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome! Can't wait.

#14 Posted by x_29 (2272 posts) - - Show Bio

More Wolverine for you bub A#@ f#$%^@# b!@#$%

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.