Follow

Wolverine

Character » Wolverine appears in 16088 issues.

A long-lived mutant with the rage of a beast and the soul of a Samurai, James "Logan" Howlett's once mysterious past is filled with blood, war, and betrayal. Possessing an accelerated healing factor, keenly enhanced senses, and bone claws in each hand (along with his skeleton) that are coated in adamantium; Wolverine is, without question, the ultimate weapon.

Wolverine is one busy guy

Blazing Eagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Blazing Eagle
    Blazing Eagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Blazing Eagle

Wolverine is one busy guy I mean  he's in six books, Wolverine, Wolverine: Origins, Uncanny X-men, Astonishing X-men, New Avengers, and X-Force. Not to mention all the one-shots and minis-series he's in also with his self-titled on it.

Is this a good thing or bad thing? Would we ever get sick and tired of seeing him after he's been in like over six books every month?

Also has Wolverine's popularity surpassed Spiderman's? Could Wolverine be Marvel Comic's new poster boy?

This is just a discussion, not complaining.

Blazing Eagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Blazing Eagle

I think people craved and asked Marvel to have Wolverine seen more often, but then we got more than what we asked for and now he's in over Six titles.

So now we don't like him as much because he's in so many titles, where in the beginning readers demanded to see more of him.

Its much like Superman and Batman in DC

Superman in Superman, Action Comics, Superman Confidential, Justice League, and Superman/Batman.

Batman in Batman, Batman Confidential, Detective Comics, Justice League, Batman and the outsiders, and Superman/Batman

I know for a fact that there is much talk about how great Batman, and I heard much critism about Superman because he is seen everywhere.

G'bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By G'bandit

yea they think wolverine is some kind of a god.... well all i have to say is HERE'S YOUR GOD PEOPLE! look what's happening to him...

caption
    caption

Stalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By Stalker
    G'bandit said:
    "yea they think wolverine is some kind of a god.... well all i have to say is HERE'S YOUR GOD PEOPLE! look what's happening to him...
    caption
    caption

"

lol
    Pania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By Pania

Hehe..yep, the one moment everyone what happened if Magneto took it as far as Wolverine always took it.

Virago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By Virago

ew.

T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By T.J. Magnum

pass the web head in popularity,no

.....i don't like spiderman

Blazing Eagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Blazing Eagle

I really  don't mind him in so many titles, He's actually my favorite character however I put upon myself a limit to 3-4 titles that contain Wolverine, so that I do not get sick and tired of him.

I like Spiderman a little bit. I used to read his stories just to see Mary Jane before Brand New Day appeared. She looked hot when she was married to Parker as an older adult.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.