Wolverine and the x-men #28 hints......

#1 Posted by HopesummersFORtheFUTURE (3182 posts) - - Show Bio

WOLVERINE & THE X-MEN #28

JASON AARON (W) • RAMON PEREZ (A/C)

MANY ARMORS OF IRON MAN VARIANT BY Alex Maleev

• Dog Logan, Wolverine’s half-brother from the classic ORIGIN, has defeated Wolverine and taken charge of the Jean Grey School Students.

• Which student won’t be coming home?

32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

the covered up person is suppose to be Dog but marvel wants to keep how he looks like a secret......i for one cant wait to see Dog again

#2 Posted by x_29 (2274 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok...and?

#3 Posted by knighthood (1693 posts) - - Show Bio

@HopesummersFORtheFUTURE said:

WOLVERINE & THE X-MEN #28

JASON AARON (W) • RAMON PEREZ (A/C)

MANY ARMORS OF IRON MAN VARIANT BY Alex Maleev

• Dog Logan, Wolverine’s half-brother from the classic ORIGIN, has defeated Wolverine and taken charge of the Jean Grey School Students.

• Which student won’t be coming home?

32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

the covered up person is suppose to be Dog but marvel wants to keep how he looks like a secret......i for one cant wait to see Dog again

I could be wrong, but I think that cover is actually just the iron man variant cover Alex Maleev. Here is a larger version. Look at the signature and the shield.

#4 Posted by MagmaGazer (108 posts) - - Show Bio

And here is the cover that more than likely features Dog in his 'new look.'

#5 Posted by kingjoeg (693 posts) - - Show Bio

@HopesummersFORtheFUTURE: LOL fail. That's the iron man variant, look at his freakin shield on his shoulder, it's iron mans face!

#6 Posted by HopesummersFORtheFUTURE (3182 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingjoeg: maybe he defeated iron man or maybe its not iron man at all, its just a regular shield

#7 Posted by kingjoeg (693 posts) - - Show Bio

@HopesummersFORtheFUTURE:

#8 Posted by TDK_1997 (14892 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine and the X-Men has become garbage,let's hope Aaron does something good.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.