Follow

Wolverine

Character » Wolverine appears in 16078 issues.

A long-lived mutant with the rage of a beast and the soul of a Samurai, James "Logan" Howlett's once mysterious past is filled with blood, war, and betrayal. Possessing an accelerated healing factor, keenly enhanced senses, and bone claws in each hand (along with his skeleton) that are coated in adamantium; Wolverine is, without question, the ultimate weapon.

Wolverine 7

cdw101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

If you haven't read wolverine 7 then dont read on!

This is more to do with supporting characters rather then wolverine-I took an interest in Fuel hoping that they would expand his character more. But now it does not look like that's gonna happen after you know what at the end of the issue!

I thought he could be quite good- his powers from what I know- the ability to power up other mutants!

now hear me out, they could write him as to power up himself maybe, increase his strength speed durability reflexs and agility? we have seen him ' Fuel ' up wolverine and pinch to make them faster and in the last issue power up lost boy? Imagine him with larger than life team mates and how handy he could be- eg helping magneto to augment his powers exponentially?!!

it just seems a shame that he died so early on. That's unless maybe he could fuel or power up his own healing abilities?

Anyway whats your thoughts and suggestions and whats your thoughts on the rest of offers group in this comic so far?

Bezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

..haven't read I'm afraid..gave up with current Wolverine books a few months back...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.