Wolverine

#1 Posted by deadmandelpeche (4 posts) - - Show Bio

hey i'm new to this site!!well first time i actually joined one of this.do any of you guys know the comic/issue where wolverine was shown working with his various teams?thanks a million!!

#2 Posted by jhazzroucher (15620 posts) - - Show Bio

@deadmandelpeche said:

hey i'm new to this site!!well first time i actually joined one of this.do any of you guys know the comic/issue where wolverine was shown working with his various teams?thanks a million!!

there's just a lot of them.

#3 Posted by Mr_Ingenuity (7425 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

Go out and pick up ten Marvel titles, chances are Wolverine will be in over half of them.

#5 Edited by Teerack (5876 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by God_Spawn (37740 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991: Despite him being in a dozen titles and 4 different teams, I can't remember the last time I went " Aww sh*t, Wolverine going boss status." Kind of sucks. I want this Wolverine back.

And the only title I could see him badassing it up would be UXF which I have fallen out of touch with the past year. Much to my regret.

#7 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

@Blood1991: Despite him being in a dozen titles and 4 different teams, I can't remember the last time I went " Aww sh*t, Wolverine going boss status." Kind of sucks. I want this Wolverine back.

And the only title I could see him badassing it up would be UXF which I have fallen out of touch with the past year. Much to my regret.

He has seen hell. I don't even know who he is supposed to be anymore. Asssassin, teacher, X-Man, Avenger, solo hero he is so watered down that I can barely bring myself to pick up WATX, I just am sick of seeing him everywhere.

#8 Posted by God_Spawn (37740 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991: He's too ingrained in me since I was a kid. I will always like Wolverine, but yeah he is getting hard to stomach lately. Though WATXM hasn't been so bad at all lately. I'm hesitant on picking up the new Sabretooth arc. I still need to pick up UXF again though. I didn't even finish the Dark Angel Saga.

#9 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: I can't say Wolverine ever resonated with me. I don't think I'm angry enough lol, but I used to like Logan back in the day and when I read old X-Books i still like him, but new stuff with him is pretty much a no go with me. I think Marvel can make me like him again, but it will take some time and alot of character fixing on their part for that to happen.

#10 Posted by God_Spawn (37740 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991: As of late I have been saying to myself that Wolverine and Cyclops have pretty much switched roles. What Cyclops was, Wolverine is. And what Wolverine was, Cyclops is. So to speak and in a sense of sorts.

#11 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: Hmmm, kinda. Where Logan was the bad guy nobody trusted, he is now the golden boy with a heart of gold, where Scott is now enemy uno of the MU. Other than AVX everything with Cyclops has felt natural, Wolverine's on the other hand still feels weird and forced...

#12 Posted by God_Spawn (37740 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991 said:

@god_spawn: Hmmm, kinda. Where Logan was the bad guy nobody trusted, he is now the golden boy with a heart of gold, where Scott is now enemy uno of the MU. Other than AVX everything with Cyclops has felt natural, Wolverine's on the other hand still feels weird and forced...

I like how he is enemy number one when it was Namor doing the deeds cause of Emma showing her sexy manipulative side and he just runs with it when accused.

#13 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

@Blood1991 said:

I like how he is enemy number one when it was Namor doing the deeds cause of Emma showing her sexy manipulative side and he just runs with it when accused.

Yes, I think PF Scott is somewhat misguided in this whole thing, but PF Emma, Namor, and Magik are kind of evil. PF Colossus is, well still Colossus.

#14 Posted by God_Spawn (37740 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991: They are all misguided. Cyclops is just extreme right now but at least has his head on for the most part. Everyone else is corrupted and out of a normal state of mind. Would Emma really cheat on Scott for Namor? No, she was being manipulative. Would Namor really sink Wakanda? ....actually that one is a maybe lol.

#15 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: Scott still wants to do good, but he is extremely naive in this event, which is stupid because his charcater has been pushed away from that for the last decade. Namor will be dealt with "curious what Storm will do" and I think Emma may become the Dark PF, which would just be the worst thing to happen to her.

#16 Posted by God_Spawn (37740 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991 said:

@god_spawn: Scott still wants to do good, but he is extremely naive in this event, which is stupid because his charcater has been pushed away from that for the last decade. Namor will be dealt with "curious what Storm will do" and I think Emma may become the Dark PF, which would just be the worst thing to happen to her.

I just hate how all of this crap writing is going to be excused as "the PF did it."

#17 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

@Blood1991 said:

I just hate how all of this crap writing is going to be excused as "the PF did it."

BENDIS did it, and this like so many things he has done before it will be remembered!

#18 Posted by RScottH08 (249 posts) - - Show Bio

I feel the same, Wolverine has gotten to watered down and confusing. But hopefully it'll get better with Marvel NOW (though it could just get worse...idk I still have mixed feeling on that whole event.) Then again maybe the new Wolverine max series can be a good alternative for the watered down stuff.

#19 Posted by deadmandelpeche (4 posts) - - Show Bio

thanks for the help guys.i know he's in almost every comic book but there's a particular comic issue where they show what a typical week for him is like.he was on a different team on a different day.think it was one of the x books or maybe one of his solo titles9dudes everywhere so it's hard to narrow down!!)any help would be fantastic...

#20 Posted by ArtGamer (1262 posts) - - Show Bio

@deadmandelpeche said:

thanks for the help guys.i know he's in almost every comic book but there's a particular comic issue where they show what a typical week for him is like.he was on a different team on a different day.think it was one of the x books or maybe one of his solo titles9dudes everywhere so it's hard to narrow down!!)any help would be fantastic...

oh i know what issue it is... Wolverine #73 and Wolverine #74

this one right?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.