Follow

Wolverine

Character » Wolverine appears in 16085 issues.

A long-lived mutant with the rage of a beast and the soul of a Samurai, James "Logan" Howlett's once mysterious past is filled with blood, war, and betrayal. Possessing an accelerated healing factor, keenly enhanced senses, and bone claws in each hand (along with his skeleton) that are coated in adamantium; Wolverine is, without question, the ultimate weapon.

Wolverine #61 **SPOILER**

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Kraven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Kraven

SPOILER DON'T READ THIS IF YOU HAVEN'T READ WOLVERINE #61 YET.

So, Wolverine's healing factor has been retconed back to it's previous level and is no longer ridiculous so he won't be walking as a skeleton out of liquid metal anymore. And his soul is no longer immortal so we can't expect him to constantly die and come back.

Your thoughts?....

Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Andferne

About time. His healing factor should never of gotten that far out of hand.

Rotten gun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Rotten gun

it sounds like marvel is trying to bring their characters back down to a more relatable level?

Kraven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Kraven

Andferne says:

"About time. His healing factor should never of gotten that far out of hand."

Yeah, I agree. I think it started when Wolverine survived one of Nitro's explosions during the Civil War.

So many fans wrote in complaining...and then there was the stupidness of the last Wolverine annual.

I'm glad because now they won't have Wolverine get blown up, dropped from a plane, fall in a vat of liquid metal, ect., just to show his healing factor. They'll have him trying not to get hurt and being the fighter he is. This is one retcon I am happy to see. Quesada must have had nothing to do with it.

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
    BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#5  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.