Wolverine #61 **SPOILER**

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Kraven (517 posts) - - Show Bio

SPOILER DON'T READ THIS IF YOU HAVEN'T READ WOLVERINE #61 YET.

So, Wolverine's healing factor has been retconed back to it's previous level and is no longer ridiculous so he won't be walking as a skeleton out of liquid metal anymore. And his soul is no longer immortal so we can't expect him to constantly die and come back.

Your thoughts?....

#2 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

About time. His healing factor should never of gotten that far out of hand.

#3 Posted by Rotten gun (2509 posts) - - Show Bio

it sounds like marvel is trying to bring their characters back down to a more relatable level?

#4 Posted by Kraven (517 posts) - - Show Bio

Andferne says:

"About time. His healing factor should never of gotten that far out of hand."

Yeah, I agree. I think it started when Wolverine survived one of Nitro's explosions during the Civil War.

So many fans wrote in complaining...and then there was the stupidness of the last Wolverine annual.

I'm glad because now they won't have Wolverine get blown up, dropped from a plane, fall in a vat of liquid metal, ect., just to show his healing factor. They'll have him trying not to get hurt and being the fighter he is. This is one retcon I am happy to see. Quesada must have had nothing to do with it.

#5 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.