Follow

Wolverine

Character » Wolverine appears in 16088 issues.

A long-lived mutant with the rage of a beast and the soul of a Samurai, James "Logan" Howlett's once mysterious past is filled with blood, war, and betrayal. Possessing an accelerated healing factor, keenly enhanced senses, and bone claws in each hand (along with his skeleton) that are coated in adamantium; Wolverine is, without question, the ultimate weapon.

Wolverine #306 final page - - - SPOILERS

Hatutzeraze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Hatutzeraze

Did any readers squirm a bit at that final page of Wolverine #306? I mean, not just because of the gruesome images of Dr. Rot's gang, but how similar they look to the Dollmaker's gang in the new 52 reboot of Detective Comics. With Cullen Bunn at the helm of Wolverine, I have no doubt I will enjoy this story infinitely more than the Detective Comics story, and I know the groundwork for Rot's family was established by Jason Aaron a while back, but I think less astute readers are going to assume these Wolverine foes are rip-offs of the new Batman foes. Those issues of Detective Comics achieved huge sales and it was in a pretty recent story that is still fresh in the heads of all those readers.

It frustrates me a bit that people may come to the conclusion that writers like Cullen Bunn or Jason Aaron are ripping off Tony Daniel, or all people. As cool as I personally think this story is, a part of me kind of wishes they'd have worked harder at accentuating differences between those villains and these ones.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By TDK_1997

I thought the same thing when I saw it.But for now Cullen Bunn's story isn't really good for me.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.