will wolverine apears in the captain first avenger movie

#1 Edited by jango_fett159 (9 posts) - - Show Bio

according to the comics he met captain america and bucky  he fight in the second world war

#2 Posted by War Killer (20292 posts) - - Show Bio

Sadly no, currently the movie rights to Wolverine (along with the rest of the X-Men) are still owned by Fox where Captain America is be produced by Marvel Studios. Unless Marvel buys back the rights to those characters, we won't be seeing anything of an Avengers/X-Men crossover anywhere in the near future.... -__-

#3 Posted by Vortex13 (12264 posts) - - Show Bio

Nope, fox has the rights to wolverine and I doubt they're going to give him up to marvel for any reason.

#4 Posted by joshmightbe (24764 posts) - - Show Bio
@War Killer: I hate the fact that Fox still has the rights to Xmen but I'm glad there is some area of Marvel where Wolverine won't be popping up

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.