Follow

Wolverine

Character » Wolverine appears in 16086 issues.

A long-lived mutant with the rage of a beast and the soul of a Samurai, James "Logan" Howlett's once mysterious past is filled with blood, war, and betrayal. Possessing an accelerated healing factor, keenly enhanced senses, and bone claws in each hand (along with his skeleton) that are coated in adamantium; Wolverine is, without question, the ultimate weapon.

Who's the bigger playboy?

MichonneHack27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By MichonneHack27

Just thinking about it, I thought Batman was the one with he biggest "little black-book" but if you think about it... ....Wolverine's had a lot of ladies. Not counting his AU life, lol. Sorry bad joke:B. 

I mean he's had what.... Rose(some Irish girl right?), he had a fling with Storm if I'm right... or an attraction? (I forget^^;;),  once had a relationship with Ms. Marvel/Carol Danvers, Lady Mariko, Atsuko, Yuko (they were involved right?),  then there's Cassie Lathrop, he got married to Viper once, then there was that short lady Seraph,  Gahck ,  then Native, also there ws Itsu (Daken's mother), and then Domino. Lets not also forget Melita Garner and he's had a fling with Mystique, also one of his earlier lovers Silver Fox. Yeah I know its not chronologically correct.

Then in some alternate comics, he had a wife named Maureen, another comic had him married to Elecktra, then another one had him with Sara Pezzini, Red Sonja, Storm, and Jean Grey or Madelyne Pryor etc. He's also had an attraction to Heather/Vindicator, Amir an altanean, and Jean Grey. He's got a longer list than Bruceo___O... 

But maybe I'm wrong, Nightcrawler had his share of romance. And Iron Man's has a reputation of Batman's love life. Tell me who do you guys think is the bigger playboy?

duntam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By duntam

Yeah, Wolverine is the best there is. He had plenty of one night stands (especially in his one-shots and minis). But there are more major characters on his love intrests list.

Don't forget Tyger Tiger. They were together in Madripoor.

And he kissed Rogue, too.

Man of Lengend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By Man of Lengend

thought he was with storm once too.... squirrel girl too haha 

logansgirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By logansgirl
    Logan is pretty um..charming.
    From a female perspective, I wouldn't shoo him away.....you know what I mean?
    Ragin_Cajun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Ragin_Cajun

Since they haven't been named or numbered I'd assume Gambit. Lol. He's such a sl*t. XD

Avatar image for violet_eyed_dragon
    Violet-Eyed Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

he was brainwashed when he married viper.

iron man is pretty bad.  he slept with she-hulk while lying to her about her cousin.  then she found out less than 2 days later and he depowered her.  

if i were shulkie i dont think his extremis tech would help him from the kind of pain I'd give him. 

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#7  Edited By ReVamp

Whoah whoah, wolvie slept with Ms. Marvel? When... was it recently?

sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#8  Edited By sexy_merc

That dwarf's a playboy? Hahaha.

perry_411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By perry_411
    @Sexy Merc: Women like men. Smelly, hairy, strong men.
    SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#10  Edited By SC  Moderator

Playboy? I think I misunderstand the meaning? Anyway Hercules is a bigger hit with the ladies, and its canon he is a better lover than both Wolverine and Batman. Plus Hercules doesn't discriminate either, he's even started moving onto males, and beasts. He has more money than both, owns various breweries, and children's hospitals and is one of thew few characters hairier than both as well. Better beard, wears less clothes, his partners were tougher and cooler too. When have either Wolverine or Batman had a beer with Galactus? Playboy sounds too lame for Hercules really, he is a Playman (okay that sounds worse but yea you get the idea lol)

logansgirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By logansgirl
    @SC: 
    Wolverine has a dirty charm about him, it's hard to explain but some women, like myself, LOL can't help but find irresistible.
    SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#12  Edited By SC  Moderator
    @Sabbatha said:
    " @SC: 
    Wolverine has a dirty charm about him, it's hard to explain but some women, like myself, LOL can't help but find irresistible. "

Oh haha, don't mind me, my representing for the Prince of Power does not mean I deny the attractiveness that fuzzy ball of fur that calls himself Wolverine. I can understand, even as a male, that he is very charming in a raw and primal way. So yes, definitely some potential to be irresistible, and no one will argue that he is very dirty. lol ^_^

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.