Who's the best Wolverine love intrest?

• 59 results
#1 Posted by Overseer (404 posts) - - Show Bio

I myself like either Mariko Yashida or SilverFox (in light of the movie), with Jean, Storm, Psylocke, Rogue, Mystique, Emma (gasp!) and any other X-Lady of proper age (plus!) to be flirtations/played of for laughs. How about you?

#2 Posted by Edamame (28293 posts) - - Show Bio

I found Logan's amorous relationship with Jean Grey to be interesting and unique. 

#3 Posted by Worbbitt (38 posts) - - Show Bio

Jean Grey. To the end of times.

#4 Posted by AMS (1387 posts) - - Show Bio

Sara Pezzini   

Bet you didn't see that one coming! 
#5 Edited by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio

Logan's "relationship/obsession" with Jean is the worst part of his character, imo. Simply a terrible idea. 

Anyway, I like him with Domino or Jessica Drew.

#6 Posted by fesak (7061 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyclops

#7 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio
@fesak:   
#8 Posted by MuadDiab (331 posts) - - Show Bio

Daken's mother was probably his true love

#9 Posted by wokattack (31 posts) - - Show Bio

Mariko Yashida. The whole thing with Jean Grey just got annoying in the long run.

#10 Posted by Deranged Midget (17723 posts) - - Show Bio

Rose

#11 Posted by PrinceIMC (5422 posts) - - Show Bio

Squirrel Girl!
#12 Posted by Joe Venom (1275 posts) - - Show Bio

I have no clue but I would like to know more about his history with Squirrel Girl

#13 Posted by Jubilantlad (318 posts) - - Show Bio
@Joe Venom: This.
#14 Posted by PowerHerc (85102 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver Fox.
#15 Posted by Warman (239 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm gonna go with Storm. I don't care if she's married to Black Panther.

#16 Posted by LoganRogue24 (1187 posts) - - Show Bio

for me its Rogue but ik shes not really a love interest for Logan but i can see her that way if the writers let them have a chance.
#17 Posted by logansgirl (140 posts) - - Show Bio

anyone but Jean. His obsession with her was so annoying and the fact that her leading him on so badly made me want to smack her...if that were actually possible.

#18 Posted by hydrabob--defunct (14860 posts) - - Show Bio
@AMS said:
" Sara Pezzini    Bet you didn't see that one coming!  "
who is that?
#19 Posted by EnSabahNurX (2301 posts) - - Show Bio
@wokattack said:
"  Mariko Yashida. The whole thing with Jean Grey just got annoying in the long run. "
Yea, the jean thing was interesting just to add conflict with scott it lasted way too long 
But yea i vote mariko or domino 
#20 Posted by VickyVons (232 posts) - - Show Bio

I would say Mariko Yashida, but Jean Grey screams in my head whenever someone brings a topic like this up. I don't think Jean and Logan will ever be together like  the comics allude they would , but Mariko is totally dead, so that won't happen either. Wait... but doesn't Jean die all the time...    
#21 Posted by Mercy_ (92869 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame said:
" I found Logan's amorous relationship with Jean Grey to be interesting and unique.  "
#22 Posted by danhimself (22631 posts) - - Show Bio
@hydrabob said:
" @AMS said:
" Sara Pezzini    Bet you didn't see that one coming!  "
who is that? "
Witchblade
#23 Posted by Mentlegen (33 posts) - - Show Bio

Jean Grey

#24 Posted by Mercy_ (92869 posts) - - Show Bio

Jeanie. 

#25 Posted by Blob (576 posts) - - Show Bio

Mystique just because I like her a lot as well.

#26 Posted by duntam (30 posts) - - Show Bio

Mariko is the best.

After her comes Jean. And Yukio. And Domino. And Tyger Tiger. And Mystique. And then the other twenty...

#27 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38849 posts) - - Show Bio

jean grey or domino

#28 Posted by spekqj (566 posts) - - Show Bio

@fesak said:

Cyclops

I never really thought about it, but after reading your post, well..now I really want them to fall in love in comics.

It will bring a "real" massive change that Marvel is currently advertising with the whole "Marvel Now" teasers. XD

#29 Edited by Jeanniebird (115 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm and Yukio. Closly followed by Mariko, Tiger Tyger and Squirrel Girl (I'd like two know more about him and Doreen)

#30 Posted by TheCowman (461 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd have to go with Mystique. I like his relationship with Storm as well, but I still prefer Mystique in the end.

I never liked him with Jean.

Also don't wanna see him with Squirrel Girl; she's mineeeeeuuuummmmmm-I mean..... she's not... his...type? A-heh-heh......

#31 Posted by Mega_spidey01 (3078 posts) - - Show Bio

@duntam said:

Mariko is the best. After her comes Jean. And Yukio. And Domino. And Tyger Tiger. And Mystique. And then the other twenty...
#32 Posted by JonSmith (4000 posts) - - Show Bio

Two things: One, I liked him with Mystique in House of M. They'd have an interesting dynamic.

Two: WOW this thread has a lot views for so few posts.

#33 Posted by Hostile (42 posts) - - Show Bio

I have no idea but it certainly isn't Jean Grey.

#34 Posted by Fuchsia_Nightingale (10180 posts) - - Show Bio

Jean

#35 Posted by ragdollpurps (15572 posts) - - Show Bio

*cough* Magistrate Braddock *cough*

#36 Posted by Osian2 (455 posts) - - Show Bio

No one. Almost everyone that he has an interest in is usually already in a relationship he needs to find his own women.

#37 Posted by LoganRogue24 (1187 posts) - - Show Bio

Rogue.

#38 Posted by jhazzroucher (16164 posts) - - Show Bio

Ororo Munroe aka Storm

#39 Posted by God_Spawn (38111 posts) - - Show Bio
#40 Posted by Dark_Slayor (212 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

ROFL

#41 Posted by TDK_1997 (14988 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver Fox for me.His relationship with Jean Grey was the stupidest thing to happen to him.

#42 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

@Worbbitt said:

Jean Grey. To the end of times.
#43 Posted by LoganRogue24 (1187 posts) - - Show Bio

Rogue would be a good love interest for Logan in my opion.

#44 Posted by Kairan1979 (16864 posts) - - Show Bio
#45 Posted by God_Spawn (38111 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kairan1979: I personally like it. I think Wolverine and Betsy have a lot in common and have been through a lot together themselves. I think somewhere along the line it would have made sense that they end up together. Maybe not permanently like the future suggests but even just date for a period.

#46 Edited by lykopis (10746 posts) - - Show Bio

Well -- I used to say Mariko but with that whole "you are not honourable enough for me" crap just annoys me to heck. Then there is Itsu but not enough is known about her. She's like Al Pacino's first wife in the Godfather --- sweet innocent love kind of whatever. But look what came out of that.

Silver Fox? No. To convoluted. Even the movie version annoyed me and the utter destroying of the supposed wolverine crying for his love story. I could feel the cringe of First Nations people hearing that.

Not Yuriko. Would have been okay but she is so generic in that she was the typical bad@ss ninja woman that he hooked up with once in a while. I loved Seraph though. Seraph was AWESOME.

Domino was alright but I still kind of associate her with Cable. Psylocke for a fling but I think she deserves better (and this is coming from a Wolverine Fan-girl).

Rose can't be the one because she was older than him and in love with another man. And please --- please --- no Jean? I know it will probably happen but I think its been done and they have both moved on.

Really.

Melita is too good for him as well, considering that he was still loving Jean despite their being together. Squirrel girl? No. Spiral? Interesting, but no.

Maybe they can bring back Feral --- the original Feral who was killed compliments of you, Mr. Sabretooth.

No to Storm because to me they are close friends (like Rogue). Sage? Maybe? Echo? Maybe?

No --- no one. Wolverine can't settle down. Let's just leave it to the writer's to bring out more and more women from his past and make a story out of them.

#48 Posted by Crimsonlord53 (1337 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone but jean that's one prize logan should never get.

#49 Posted by HopesummersFORtheFUTURE (3661 posts) - - Show Bio

no one doesnt his girlfriends end up dead???

#50 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

@HopesummersFORtheFUTURE said:

no one doesnt his girlfriends end up dead???

Here's hoping for Wanda/Wolverine!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.