Who is Wolverine's best girlfriend?

#1 Posted by Ninja_girl_x (35 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolvie has had quite a few girlfriends, including Jean Grey, Mariko Yashida, Silver Fox and Yukio - but which one was the best for Logan?

#2 Posted by nerd217 (80 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Mariko was his best, she really brought the man out in him. it was really touching when she rejected him and even more so when he had to kill her. On the other hand Domino has had something going on with Logan for ages and she is really kick-ass.

#3 Posted by RogueOracle (242 posts) - - Show Bio

I like Mariko best. She's one of the great loves of Logan's life.

but, looking at Logan's history, I think Jean has probably had the most lasting affect on him. Jean is the woman he's never been able to have. If you look it from a romantic perspective, their story is quite tragic as it's a case of unrequited love. Though she did love him on a level, I think. Even today whenever her name is brought today he always reacts (ala Schism).

#4 Posted by davelecave (1113 posts) - - Show Bio
X-Force: Sex & Violence #2
#5 Posted by ReVamp (22863 posts) - - Show Bio

Having sex on a pile of Money...

#6 Posted by Rickbarry (1752 posts) - - Show Bio

Squirrel Girl.

#7 Posted by Nudeviking (479 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rickbarry said:

Squirrel Girl.

This.

New Avengers v2 #7
New Avengers v2 #7
#8 Posted by hectorsquall (1137 posts) - - Show Bio

I think we all know which one is his true soul mate :p

#9 Posted by Kid_Omega_Prime (1241 posts) - - Show Bio

WOW!!!!!... Wolverine and Squirel Girl !. Anyway I kind of liked him with ether Jubilee, Domino, Black Cat, Jean or Raven.

#10 Posted by Nudeviking (479 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kid_Omega_Prime said:

WOW!!!!!... Wolverine and Squirel Girl !. Anyway I kind of liked him with ether Jubilee, Domino, Black Cat, Jean or Raven.

I hope he didn't get with Jubilee. She was like 13 when she was his side-kick.

#11 Posted by BlackArmor (6134 posts) - - Show Bio

@hectorsquall said:

HA!

#12 Posted by Onemoreposter (3953 posts) - - Show Bio

@hectorsquall said:

lol, yup.

But as far as women go, Jean.

#13 Posted by luckydomino1 (491 posts) - - Show Bio

Squirrel girl lol or domino

#14 Posted by CATPANEXE (9368 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll be the odd one out and say as far as best: Melita Garner. Not exactly as cool as the others, but as far as being well written and a normal relationship as opposed to turbulent ones, she actually acts as if she's in a relationship like a normal person would, and came up roses at Wolverines worst of times.

#15 Posted by SarahB (54 posts) - - Show Bio

I truely believe it's Beer but did like Mariko.  Melita finally realized he's cheated on her time and time again and dumped him as she should.  Heck Wolverine cheated on Mariko with Mystique.
#16 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

Does Silver Fox count?

#17 Posted by Yasiiii4 (150 posts) - - Show Bio

FOREVER<3333 i wish..

#18 Posted by RogueOracle (242 posts) - - Show Bio

@CATPANEXE: I've haven't picked up a Wolverine issue in a while and I'm just wondering what happened to her. They still together?

#19 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReVamp said:

Having sex on a pile of Money...

BOSS!

#20 Posted by rogue_mar1e (19833 posts) - - Show Bio

I hate the Domino/Wolverine ship.

@Yasiiii4 said:

FOREVER<3333 i wish..

I ship this because I don't really like either of them. They deserve each other. :P

#21 Posted by JonesDeini (3620 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nudeviking: In his defense...every woman's waaay to young for him at his age lol

#22 Posted by John Valentine (16304 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Posted by WarMachineMarkV (1214 posts) - - Show Bio

- Anyone that does not die on or betray him would be a good start

#24 Posted by PhoenixoftheTides (3453 posts) - - Show Bio

I have to go with Mariko Yashida. We didn't get to see the entirety of their romance, but it greatly affected him to the point of adopting a code of honor and of the group, I think she brought him the most peace. At the time, I think was when the United States was experiencing a resurgence in interest for Japanese-themed movies and martial arts. Eventually, their relationship became infused with a lot of drama but even then, she seemed to be the most balanced of his partners. I can't really count Jean Grey in that list, except for a few alternate reality versions.

#25 Posted by Vance Astro (91123 posts) - - Show Bio

Melita Garner... 

Wolverine and Melita. Astral Samurai Armor     

#26 Posted by SoA (4700 posts) - - Show Bio

mariko was his true love, jean was the one who got away (not counting death) , Itsu was his wife , silver fox (not counting weapon x return ) was what mariko accomplished to bring out the man in logan , but she died before doing so . so melita bc she is still alive everyone else was a placeholder

#27 Posted by X35 (5981 posts) - - Show Bio

@rogue_mar1e said:

You really are just begging to be my best friend, aren't you haha xD

#28 Posted by LoganRogue24 (1185 posts) - - Show Bio

Rogue.

#29 Posted by rogue_mar1e (19833 posts) - - Show Bio

@X35 said:

@rogue_mar1e said:

You really are just begging to be my best friend, aren't you haha xD

Ahah xD

#30 Posted by x_29 (2274 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyclops

#31 Posted by RogueOracle (242 posts) - - Show Bio

@x_29 said:

Cyclops

They really should just admit they've been in love with each other for years.

#32 Posted by HopesummersFORtheFUTURE (2767 posts) - - Show Bio
@RogueOracle

i totally agree with u...now im starting to think that jean and logan are like romeo and juliet for mutants
#33 Posted by Crimsonlord53 (1305 posts) - - Show Bio

@CATPANEXE said:

I'll be the odd one out and say as far as best: Melita Garner. Not exactly as cool as the others, but as far as being well written and a normal relationship as opposed to turbulent ones, she actually acts as if she's in a relationship like a normal person would, and came up roses at Wolverines worst of times.

Agreed she has also fared better then logan's other GF when the s#*! hit's the fan. In other words not dead.

Yet.

#34 Posted by ArtGamer (1262 posts) - - Show Bio

Mariko!

Melita -> she mades him a birthday party! :D

#35 Posted by SupahForeigner (227 posts) - - Show Bio

@ArtGamer said:

Mariko!

Melita -> she mades him a birthday party! :D

That's a win right there for Melita.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.