who do you miss in wolverine's "sexual fantasies" room

#1 Posted by CrisTocK (25 posts) - - Show Bio

Today came the 8  numbers of the ongoing serie .
( I ordered them directly to USA ^ ^ {and now I'm totally poor v_v } )

in the  eighth number they show the sexual fantasies room and knowing logan history the number of people  show has waaaaaay  few. 
(can someone explain me why squirrel girl was there??)
so  who was missing?

in my case: carol danvers and valkiria or even tigra

#2 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13838 posts) - - Show Bio

.....................the plot thins
#3 Posted by PowerHerc (85533 posts) - - Show Bio
@CrisTocK:
Squirrel Girl, huh?
#4 Posted by Outside_85 (10876 posts) - - Show Bio

Emma's reaction to the sight was probably the wierdest part of that.

Otherwise; Storm

#5 Posted by logansgirl (137 posts) - - Show Bio
I'm thinking Storm is missing unless she was behind the door, X Men I've had sex with.
Emma was thoroughly disgusted to find out that she was behind the door. LOL
It was interesting to see Mystique in there. Especially since she's the one he's going after to kill in Issue #9.
#6 Posted by CATPANEXE (9265 posts) - - Show Bio

for those that haven't seen it, this is whats on the table

well for one, his own current girlfriend Melita Garner is missing from his own fantasies O.O
#7 Edited by Vortex13 (12264 posts) - - Show Bio
@CATPANEXE:
Luke Cages wife!!! Wow, he's going to be pissed. Hope he doesn't find out lol.

EDIT: Also why would he fantasize about the girl he already has? He doesn't need to fantasist about her.
#8 Posted by Edamame (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this going to be a trade? If so, I would be ... interested. 

#9 Posted by unicornpuncher (413 posts) - - Show Bio

cyclops and colossus.

#10 Posted by perry_411 (424 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vortex13: Um, you fantasize about anything even someone you're currently 'boning"
#11 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13838 posts) - - Show Bio

@CATPANEXE said:

"for those that haven't seen it, this is whats on the table

well for one, his own current girlfriend Melita Garner is missing from his own fantasies O.O "

Squirrel Girl..............

#12 Posted by ragdollpurps (16250 posts) - - Show Bio

Can I get a confirmation on who that Purple-haired chick is? It's not Psylocke.... is it? I don't think it is....

#13 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13838 posts) - - Show Bio
@ragdollpurps
Its Jessica Jones aka Jewel     she's Luke Cage's wife and one of Wolverines teammates. she used to dye her hair purple i belive or wore a  wig  im not sure wich
#14 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (36914 posts) - - Show Bio

What age is Squirrel Girl?

#15 Posted by ragdollpurps (16250 posts) - - Show Bio
@Avenging-X-Bolt: Ah, okay, thanks. I know who she is, I just always thought of her hair being more... pink. 
#16 Edited by Vortex13 (12264 posts) - - Show Bio
@perry_411 said:

" @Vortex13: Um, you fantasize about anything even someone you're currently 'boning" "

Actually I don't fantasize about  "anything", like pigs are not in any of my fantasies. I also don't typically fantasize about women much in general, but I really don't get fantasizing about someone you currently have because you don't need to you have the reality.
#17 Posted by ARMIV (3876 posts) - - Show Bio

Why is Squirrel Girl even...ya know what, no. Wolverine, that is WAY to freaking creepy to even be...no.

#18 Posted by Mutant God (3110 posts) - - Show Bio

Unless those are his sexual demons the ones that he doesnt want to have sex with
#19 Posted by sesquipedalophobe (4831 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm surprised Hollow wasn't in there.

#20 Edited by KenTheProfile (402 posts) - - Show Bio

@CrisTocK
Yeah here's something for a guy at least 200 years old he must not have found many women he was sexually intrested in.

the one thing that makes perfect sense is that he is into S and M. healing factor Baby, Logan ikes it rough!

#21 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13838 posts) - - Show Bio
@KenTheProfile said:

@CrisTocK
Yeah here's something for a guy at least 200 years old he must not have found many women he was sexually intrested in.

the one thing that makes perfect sense is that he is into S and M. healing factor Baby, Logan ikes it rough!

Squirrel Girls got a f@^&*$ Fork !!!!!!!!! 

thats not s and m thats just........Wrong

#22 Posted by perry_411 (424 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vortex13: 1)You're not understanding a fantasy. 2)Women aren't automatons that just do whatever you say. 3)I don't care about your fantasies, we're talking about Wolverine's.
#23 Posted by Jack Angel (132 posts) - - Show Bio

uhm...Jean Grey maybe instead of Squirrel Girl?

#24 Posted by Vortex13 (12264 posts) - - Show Bio
@perry_411: If you don't care about my fantasies then why bother continuing this? I do understand fantasies and I also get that women don't do what ever you ask what I am saying is that if I'm with a woman I don't think about the kink stuff we could do with each other I simply enjoy what I have. It is a matter of personal opinion that's all, so relax.
#25 Posted by perry_411 (424 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vortex13: I'm not really understanding what you're not understanding about Wolverine having sexual thoughts about a woman he's with. Maybe you could explain what was confusing or off-putting and I can try to explain. I always come off douchey in print.
#26 Edited by Vortex13 (12264 posts) - - Show Bio
@perry_411: I am not confused, I can completely understand why he would fantasize about his girlfriend and the fact that he isn't just made me go to the conclusion of why he wouldn't. She isn't in his fantasy which is why I thought of why someone wouldn't think of their own partner. I can get why someone would, but as you can see the lady he is with is not in his sexual fantasy.

Though again I must reiterate my shock about Jessica Jones Cage being in his fantasy, I would not risk that personally lol, think about if Emma tells Luke. He will be pissed. Though seeing as Wolverine has gone one on one with the hulk he probably could walk it off.
#27 Posted by Emperor Gonzo Noir (18976 posts) - - Show Bio

It's the extremely toned down version.

You'd think Wolvie's real fantasies would be a lot more hardcore than that.
#28 Edited by Vortex13 (12264 posts) - - Show Bio
@Emperor Gonzo Noir said:

It's the extremely toned down version. You'd think Wolvie's real fantasies would be a lot more hardcore than that.

Definitely. Though it did have Emma with a horse switch so I guess that's something lol.

EDIT: And it does look like a torture dungeon with mystique holding a spiked paddle and spyral (thats who the girl with all the arms is right?) with six switches
#29 Posted by perry_411 (424 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vortex13: Wait the 3rd one isn't his gf?
#30 Edited by KenTheProfile (402 posts) - - Show Bio

@Avenging-X-Bolt

actually I thought that at first too but if you look it's the end of emma's whip. The six armed woman has the same kind just smaller.

even if it was a fork there is a whole sub-culture of people who are into..... You know what i'll stop here. let just go with to each there own!

#31 Posted by Dh4niel (348 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't believe there's no Jean. Is he over her now?

#32 Posted by Eyz (3042 posts) - - Show Bio

There's a reason why "He's the best at what he does" and why "what he does ain't pretty" :P

Mmmh...Squirrel Girl :P
Kinky!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.