Who do u think is a better side kick with Wolverine...

• 58 results
#1 Posted by Jaadu (537 posts) - - Show Bio

Do u think Jubilee is a better sidekick with Wolverine or Shadowcat is?

#2 Posted by Switch (4527 posts) - - Show Bio

I prefer Shadowcat. Her powers complement Wolverines better than Jubilee as she opens up other possibilities. Plus one of the firs comics I bought had her and Wolverine fighting an adamantium equipped Sabretooth.

#3 Posted by The Enigma (1882 posts) - - Show Bio

i woudl say that x-23 would rock with him but Shadowcat deff.

#4 Posted by Vance Astro (91416 posts) - - Show Bio

I would say no one.He should always be a loner.

#5 Posted by Graaaaaaa (69 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd have to go with Jube. She's the more exiting of the two by far.

#6 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio

Jubilee was better. She brought comedy relief. She was the opposite of him i every way.

#7 Posted by Bloodaxe (76 posts) - - Show Bio

Personally, I'd LOVE to see both of them team up with Wolverine, and throw X-23 into the mix for good measure. What a team. Logan would lose his hair inside of a week.

But if I had to choose just one, I'd go with the Jubester.

#8 Posted by IcePrince_X (4865 posts) - - Show Bio

I will go with Psylocke.

Psylocke can provide somethings that the other girls can not. Besides, they had a brief moment together, it may be a good thing to spice up the libido of Wolverine a bit.

#9 Posted by fesak (6984 posts) - - Show Bio

IcePrince_X says:

"I will go with Psylocke.Psylocke can provide somethings that the other girls can not. Besides, they had a brief moment together, it may be a good thing to spice up the libido of Wolverine a bit."

I don't think Psylocke needs a sidekick.

#10 Posted by Bloodaxe (76 posts) - - Show Bio

fesak says:

"IcePrince_X says:
"I will go with Psylocke. Psylocke can provide somethings that the other girls can not. Besides, they had a brief moment together, it may be a good thing to spice up the libido of Wolverine a bit."
I don't think Psylocke needs a sidekick. "

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

#11 Posted by Cobalt (1471 posts) - - Show Bio

I always liked the Havok and Wolverine stuff, but if I had to choose, I'd go with Shadowcat.

#12 Posted by Dementia5 (686 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm a big fan of both Jubilee and Kitty, but for me Jube has the edge in this one.

#13 Posted by Jaadu (537 posts) - - Show Bio

I dunno ......... this is kinda hard to chose!

But I think Shadowcat (in the early 80s) seemed like a good sidekick with Wolverine, but still JUBILEE is awesome with Wolverine! and x-23 seems like she might be the new sidekick of Wolverine, BUT Wolvie still has his connections with Jubilee :P

Psylocke and Wolverine....... hmmm that would be diff, lol they would be cool together :P

Wolverine is a ladies' MAN!

#14 Posted by time (5198 posts) - - Show Bio

jubilee is better sidekick than kitty for wolverine

i always like gambit, rogue or psylocke and jean  as wolverine sidekick

#15 Posted by Vance Astro (91416 posts) - - Show Bio

How about his clone? X-23.

Jubliee is depowered...she's Wondra now.
Kitty is AWAL
Rouge is an Exile
Psylocke is fine where she is..she doesn't get enough respect as it is and people want her to be a sidekick?
Jean is dead and she's the avatar of one of the most powerful forces in the universe..why would she be a sidekick?
Havok is a leader not a sidekick

If not X-23 I'd say Nightcrawler.
#16 Posted by Meteorite (3351 posts) - - Show Bio

Nightcrawler's a good choice, since he was one of the first X-Men to truly become one of Wolverine's friends.

#17 Posted by Jaadu (537 posts) - - Show Bio

I still loved it when Jubilee was a sidekick with Wolverine! but I think now he should work with X-23 ! that would be cool ! or maybe team up with Jubilee again, that would be cooooooool :D

#18 Posted by Vance Astro (91416 posts) - - Show Bio
Jaadu said:
"I still loved it when Jubilee was a sidekick with Wolverine! but I think now he should work with X-23 ! that would be cool ! or maybe team up with Jubilee again, that would be cooooooool :D"
There is no Jubilee..only Jubilation Lee.
#19 Posted by pixelized (62883 posts) - - Show Bio

Pixie should be his sidekick...he seems to like the young playful types

#20 Posted by Jaadu (537 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Jaadu said:
"I still loved it when Jubilee was a sidekick with Wolverine! but I think now he should work with X-23 ! that would be cool ! or maybe team up with Jubilee again, that would be cooooooool :D"
There is no Jubilee..only Jubilation Lee."
who cares, she's still Jubilee in my heart :D and i really don't like the whole wondra thing!
#21 Posted by John Valentine (16335 posts) - - Show Bio

.... no one.

#22 Posted by time (5198 posts) - - Show Bio
Bloodaxe said:
"

Personally, I'd LOVE to see both of them team up with Wolverine, and throw X-23 into the mix for good measure. What a team. Logan would lose his hair inside of a week.

But if I had to choose just one, I'd go with the Jubester.

"

that would be so cool, if that happen, i would love to see what would happen to wolverine, if he had the three of them on his team  
#23 Posted by Mr. noir (51 posts) - - Show Bio
#24 Posted by John Valentine (16335 posts) - - Show Bio

NO ONE!

#25 Posted by Chickenman (271 posts) - - Show Bio
caption
#26 Posted by Watch Dog (834 posts) - - Show Bio

given the options i will have to go with kitty but i do like jubilee yet x-23 sucks and don't you think it would be boring with to people who have basicly the exzaked same powers

#27 Posted by speedlgt (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

I like Jube she was a great sidekick for wolve. it has to be a girl for a sidekick for him it just seems right.
Now for a partner Havok is the best they make a hell of a one two punch

#28 Posted by Watch Dog (834 posts) - - Show Bio

if we are tawking partner  I have to go with Nghtcawler I just like him better than havok and saposedly NC is Wolverine's best freind

#29 Posted by speedlgt (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

not to go off topic ( and its not really) but wolve has teamed with a bunch of guys but who is really is his good friend? I mean for loner this guys has been on a bunch of teams and has mates on all of em.  I always thought that Cyclops was his friend despite the whole I want your girl thing. Also he seems cool with Cap and Spidey....what yall think

#30 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11271 posts) - - Show Bio
The Enigma said:
"

"
X-23 would be the best option, he won't have to worry if they get hurt, because she can do all the things he can do.
#31 Posted by Vance Astro (91416 posts) - - Show Bio

Jubilee is a Leader not a sidekick.

#32 Posted by Roguegirl (169 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Jubilee is a Leader not a sidekick."
x-23 is the best as wolverine sidekick
#33 Posted by John Valentine (16335 posts) - - Show Bio
Roguegirl said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Jubilee is a Leader not a sidekick."
x-23 is the best as wolverine sidekick"

I agree totally.
#34 Posted by WonderBoy1132 (276 posts) - - Show Bio

Umm, I'd go with jubilee by far.. but i think he should just stay a loner.

#35 Posted by gunswordfist (2669 posts) - - Show Bio

JUBILEE!! Shadowcat put me to sleep in X-Men Evolution. Jubilee needs to fry her and say 'I got one!'

#36 Posted by DFChewie (150 posts) - - Show Bio
speedlgt said:
"not to go off topic ( and its not really) but wolve has teamed with a bunch of guys but who is really is his good friend? I mean for loner this guys has been on a bunch of teams and has mates on all of em.  I always thought that Cyclops was his friend despite the whole I want your girl thing. Also he seems cool with Cap and Spidey....what yall think"
Nightcrawler was always portrayed as his best friend, even off the clock. But yeah, I think a Cyclops / Wolvie mini would be awesome!
#37 Posted by rbysjti (10690 posts) - - Show Bio

i'd still say Jubilee

#38 Posted by Thunderscream (1807 posts) - - Show Bio

Northstar ;P

#39 Posted by M0N5T3R (25 posts) - - Show Bio

Kitty was the better sidekick, but at this stage shed make the best partner.
and Jubilee was the definitive side kick, so id prefer her to be..
cause she didnt fit with the X-Men as well. 

better contrast between Jube and Wolverine too.

#40 Posted by Yung ANcient One (4899 posts) - - Show Bio

i think Logan is best Alone... and with Anyone hes versatile... but the best i say Kitty she can Phase Logan anywhere... which is good for his methods of attacks

#41 Posted by rbysjti (10690 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Hollow would be a very cool new sidekick for Wolverine.  

#42 Posted by Illyana Rasputin (2682 posts) - - Show Bio
#43 Posted by rbysjti (10690 posts) - - Show Bio

i also think X-23 is a better sidekick than Shadowcat
#44 Posted by jubilee042 (1345 posts) - - Show Bio

jubileee

#45 Edited by duntam (30 posts) - - Show Bio

Kitty is the best.

But I like Jubilee, X-23 and Armor, too.

I really want to read Wolverine: First Class Vol. 2 with Jubilee.

#46 Posted by goldenshot80 (7303 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Enigma said:
"

"
I agree
#47 Posted by Kairan1979 (16926 posts) - - Show Bio

Jubilee (but not Wondra Jubilee or Vampire Jubilee).
My reasons? I remember Amalgam Comics. Dark Claw (mix of Wolverine and Batman) had a sidekick Sparrow (mix of Jubilee and Robin).

#48 Posted by Manchine (4185 posts) - - Show Bio

Shadowcat stomps.  =)
#49 Edited by digimod (234 posts) - - Show Bio

I like seeing X-23 and wolverine together but she is probably too similar to be a sidekick.  I don't like either Jubilee nor Shadowcat as his SK.  

If I were to pick I would choose Squirrel Girl....just kidding (I really have don't like her).  

Assuming that his SK does not have to be a mutant I would love to see someone unexpected like Nomad fall in next to Wolverine.  It would also produce an interesting tension between Wolverine and Capt America.

#50 Posted by fbdarkangel (4819 posts) - - Show Bio

I want to say X-23 but i think Jubilee! and let's not forget that being a sidekick isn't always a good thing!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.