Which should I buy two trades or one hardcover?

#1 Posted by saoakden (1037 posts) - - Show Bio

There's been two stories I've been wanting to read for a while now and I can buy them in trades but I'm having a problem on which format to buy them. I've been wanting to read Enemy of the State and Old Man Logan & I can't decide whether I should buy them in the separate trades or wait and buy Wolverine by Mark Millar Omnibus which has both stories in one hardcover. Which sounds better to own: Two separate books or one hardcover containing both stories?

#2 Edited by amonahanart (56 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd think it was a personal preference really. Me personally, I like the paperbacks cause they're easier to hold and read; not as heavy especially if reading in bed.

#3 Edited by HumanRocket (7622 posts) - - Show Bio

Paper backs are my preference. Don't really like the feel of a hard cover book when I'm reading comics. It's up to you and you likes and dislikes when it comes to reading.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.