Follow

Wolverine

Character » Wolverine appears in 16062 issues.

A long-lived mutant with the rage of a beast and the soul of a Samurai, James "Logan" Howlett's once mysterious past is filled with blood, war, and betrayal. Possessing an accelerated healing factor, keenly enhanced senses, and bone claws in each hand (along with his skeleton) that are coated in adamantium; Wolverine is, without question, the ultimate weapon.

when the soul goes to hell,where the "hell" is the body???

Dakens son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

Edited By Dakens son

Starting with the 3 new arcs in wolvies family and including his possessed passing in all the titles of the "wolverine goes to hell' crossover,I've begun feeling a bit disoriented with hellverine.
    First it was clear that the demon is going to murder most of Logans friends and comrades then he makes moves against x-23,trying to dominate her mind and body to do his biding and on the other hand you have his contact with Daken which seems to be due to somekind of arrengement between the characters.
    Most of the time it looks like the demon-behind satans back-is trying to create a scheme for his sake and then you have him right in the spot starting a rampage.
    what I really don't understand at firstplace is if the demons works for his own agenda(as stated in dark wolverines last issue he has to do something with the past)
    or if he trully follows some order.  To sum it up has anyone find out what is the demons basic purpose and if so apart from the right red hand group and satan is there a third party on the block?

help please!!!!!

GTG12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By GTG12

i dont know hopefully we will hear what happened to it in the last story or by the x men or epiologue but your best guess for now.
    HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By HellionVulcan

I think Daken promised something big like the devils physical return to earth or something as i doubt it was just for daken to try to take over the world & then give the devil souls or part of earth ..

Dakens son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Dakens son
    @HellionVulcan said:
    " I think Daken promised something big like the devils physical return to earth or something as i doubt it was just for daken to try to take over the world & then give the devil souls or part of earth .. "
    I think there's more to it than a promise from Daken towards the demon,
    I feel like its somekind of an arrangement between the possessor and the mystirious figure that Daken worked for.
    I dunno but it left me thinking that maybe he was betrayed at some point

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.