Follow

Wolverine

Character » Wolverine appears in 16086 issues.

A long-lived mutant with the rage of a beast and the soul of a Samurai, James "Logan" Howlett's once mysterious past is filled with blood, war, and betrayal. Possessing an accelerated healing factor, keenly enhanced senses, and bone claws in each hand (along with his skeleton) that are coated in adamantium; Wolverine is, without question, the ultimate weapon.

What's up with wolverine and little girls?

• 87 results
    Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 18

#51  Edited By Nerx
    @Alexander Anderson: I love that meme...

Hellz Yeah
    Hellz Yeah

Avatar image for alexander_anderson
    Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

No Caption Provided

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Nerx

LOL, he looks proud though

Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Nerx

Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pedo-rine Attacks!!  Oh noes!
    Pedo-rine Attacks!! Oh noes!

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Nerx

Marvel's leading pedophile and proud of it!

He is the best at what he does and what he does is kids

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#58  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    @xerox-kitty said:
    " @grimm said:
    " @Vance Astro: Well I'm just saying. Wolverine has a strange obsession with little girls. Chances are after spending all that time with them something would've happened. Even professor x wanted jean grey!!!! It's the same thing (if not more believeable) with wolverine. "
    So, because Professor X had a crush on Jean Grey decades ago, that means Wolverine also has a thing for young girls?  That doesn't make sense.  

He's over a hundred years old.  Just about everyone is younger than him anyway.  There are a few female characters who are actually around the same age or older (ie Mystique & Selene).  Aside from his attraction to Jean Grey, which was established before the writers decided to make him as old as he is now, he has only dated women who are above the legal limit to drink.
    "
    Everyone notice she is talking to grimm in this post and my name just happens to be in there.I don't condone any of this Wolverine is a pedo talk.This is the same stuff they said about Batman.Face it,no grown man can be around children or he will be treated as a pedo.He couldn't see him self in them,want to help them,try to make them better heroes,better people...not he has to be molesting them because somehow people thing that's what grown men do to children when their alone...this is ridiculous.
    grimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 9

#59  Edited By grimm
    @Alexander Anderson said:
    "
    No Caption Provided
    "
    Well if photoshopped images are wrong then I don't want to be right!!!
    metallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#60  Edited By metallic
    @Serpent said:
    "He seems to have a thing for young asian girls.Its kinda creepy."

what?
    BiteMe-Fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#61  Edited By BiteMe-Fanboy

It's common sense. Younger girls (teens) are attracted to an older badass. Ha.

Phorqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#62  Edited By Phorqe

If there's grass on the field, play ball!

Avatar image for defaultdefaultdefault
    defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

well, not like he slept with any of them, unlike some of his pals in the X-Men.

logansgirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By logansgirl
    @BiteMe-Fanboy said:
    "It's common sense. Younger girls (teens) are attracted to an older badass. Ha. "

I would have to say this is definitley the case here. Wolverine is not a pedophile. 
    This post is hilarious and fun though. 
    I ♥ PedoBear 
    LMFAO   
    pancakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By pancakes

lol im banking on him tryn to be an older brother type or somthing or you kould be right and hes scooping the next ms. lol he dose live for a while but yea kinda odd huh  may be they remind him of rose

why so serious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By why so serious

cauz teenaged girls always like the bad boys.  the more u treat them like crap the more they like u lol.

logansgirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By logansgirl
    @castleking:
    OMG I know, It's ok for VAMPIRES but not Mutants. 
    Talk about double standards 
    LOL
    mdh2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By mdh2000

To qutoe Logan: Rahne Sinclair has two things we'll never get back... hope and innocence. She's who we save -- she's why we risk our lives. She's who we die for!

Logan believes in protecting innocence. He keeps them safe, be it by fighting enemies for them or teaching them how to protect themselves. I don't think he ever tries to teach the kids how they should act so much as I think he hopes to keep them safe and hopes they learn to become better than him (he's kind of messed up after all).

BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By BatteredArmor

@Alexander Anderson said:

No Caption Provided

THIS. This is the greatest picture that has ever been or ever will be created

That aside I don't think anyone really believes Wolverine has done anything It's just worth wondering about why Wolverine apparently feels drawn to make deep relationships with underage girls No one goes out and sais "Today I'm gonna take in a girl as sidekick to teach her about life" which means that it just happens what I want to know is what part of wolverine compels him to make it just happen

also that picture is my avatar now

mdh2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By mdh2000

I think as often as not they come to him. I mean they're the kids who are tough and alone, both traits that Logan has mastered, then you've got the fact that from my admittedly limited experience they seem to generally be looking to prove themselves. They want to be treated as an adult and with respect. Logan does that, Logan doesn't talk down to people, he doesn't sugar coat the truth and he does give people the chance to prove themselves. Logan just finds himself bonding with them because they're a lot like him.

That said there is also the writers angle that Logan works best with someone who can break the generally dark and murderous moods he often finds himself in.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

#71  Edited By Outside_85

Think it's Logan making up for the number of dead wives and girlfriends he's left behind him over the years, like he either wasn't there or didn't do enough for the others but he can look after the girls, protect them and make them capable of fending for themselves.

LoganRogue24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By LoganRogue24

Logan and Rogue in the films had this romantic undertone to it in my opion. ik some won"t agree but in my opion in the fims Wolverine and Rogue had romantic possabillitys.
    yteez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By yteez

I didn't cross anybody's mind that they are portraying him as a father figure? Tha is also the reason he started the new X-force, in order for him and that team f already screwed-up characers would do the dirty work so the other xmen including the children wouldn't have to.

Avatar image for deactivated-578ee3f81c5e1
    deactivated-578ee3f81c5e1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hm, well if ytou wanna go the pedo route its plausable. He is about what, 120 years old? I'd assume you get over the under 18 issue after you hit 70 and look 28, and ya know, he IS from the 1800's, a time when you could marry a 14 year old

But I think the direction of the writers is he's justs imply got a poppa bear complex, he takes care of the young. He's pretty much a wolfman with options.. That means he protects his pack,and the ones who need it the most are the young and female,(sorry ladies) simple as that. Also, other than rogue all of the girls he helps work on defensive abilities and not usually offensive

Nudeviking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#75  Edited By Nudeviking

He likes hanging out with them because they are the only X-Men shorter than him.

Avatar image for deactivated-579156ff11b09
    deactivated-579156ff11b09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

- Like many things in comics, any idea that works will be recycled over and over

Avatar image for deactivated-578ee3f81c5e1
    deactivated-578ee3f81c5e1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Nudeviking said:

He likes hanging out with them because they are the only X-Men shorter than him.

XD

BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By BatteredArmor

I guess Wolverine and his "daughters" are like Batman and his "sons" he needs them around to keep him from being all emo (It's not working for Wolverine or Batman by the way). That's just a guess I honestly wouldn't put anything, and I mean anything past Wolverine. The man's moral system yo-yo's from book to book depending on the story and at his highs he wouldn't kill someone who just blew up the world, at his lows he would kill his own grandmother for not making him a sandwich there are defiantly points on Wolverines character chart where he would molest innocent girls who trust and rely on him....but somehow I doubt that's the case here

Nudeviking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#79  Edited By Nudeviking

This seems relevant...

No Caption Provided
    god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#80  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@BlackArmor said:

I guess Wolverine and his "daughters" are like Batman and his "sons" he needs them around to keep him from being all emo (It's not working for Wolverine or Batman by the way). That's just a guess I honestly wouldn't put anything, and I mean anything past Wolverine. The man's moral system yo-yo's from book to book depending on the story and at his highs he wouldn't kill someone who just blew up the world, at his lows he would kill his own grandmother for not making him a sandwich there are defiantly points on Wolverines character chart where he would molest innocent girls who trust and rely on him....but somehow I doubt that's the case here

A lot of this is so wrong.

frogjitsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#81  Edited By frogjitsu

@Nudeviking said:

This seems relevant...

No Caption Provided

Hillarious.

Since Wolverine likes mentoring young girls, he should have opened an all girl academy after Schism. The Wolverin running a school would make perfect since.

Avatar image for the_impersonator
    The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#82  Edited By The Impersonator

@castleking said:

logan has not had any inappropriate relationship with the young women in his life that he has helped raised or care for. the relationship he has shared with some of the girls has bn nothing more then a father daughter relationship. although some of the girls have bn infatuated with logan at a young age he has never taken advantage of their emotional feelings toward him, the girls simply grow out of it and turns into a father daughter love. unlike how xavier has had inappropriate feeling toward jean or slade and his relationship toward terra, logan would never betray their trust toward him by acting on their feeling and exploiting them.

Logan's daughters, pseudo daughters have all turned out to become strong independent women who are capable of defending themselves and being self reliant it is also a plus and a negative to have logan as your father figure when they are in trouble.
    although his daughters also seem to turn out to be scrappers and thuggish in altitude must be genetics and up raising. Jubilee, Amiko, Kitty pryde, X-23, Black Widow and even if you want to count elsie Dee and his alternate marvel U daughter Wild Thing .
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

Well said!

Telcalipoca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Telcalipoca
    Hazlenaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 11

#84  Edited By Hazlenaut

@Vance Astro: yes he did had a stepdaughter her name escapes me at the moment.

BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By BatteredArmor

@Telcalipoca said:

I was just gonna post this......

Jesusv1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Most x-men kids don't have a father and Logan adopted jubelly she bien an orphan rouge Olso bien an orphan wolverine is bad ass but verry emotional like the doctor from Doctor who

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They make him look not small

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.